BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Romelia R.
Lakewood, CO
I have light eyelashes so wearing mascara daily is a must. I started using this mascara because I tried a sample and fell in love. I like to apply 2-3 layers of mascara for the more full effect, but I love how simple and cute on layer can make my eyes look without being lumpy. The angle of the brush separates my lashes evenly and gives them a great volume!
Lexi L.
Everett, WA
I bought this about a year ago and it made my lashes very thick and voluminous. It lasted about six months which is around the recommended time to use one mascara so it was perfect. Would definitely recommend to a friend but I would warn them that it clumps easy and that a little goes a LONG way.
Samantha P.
There isn't a better mascara out there that I have tried yet. This intensely pigmented mascara offers you a long lasting flexible lash that reaches for the heavens. It's infused with honey extract and amino acids so it actually helps your lashed grow, isn't that crazy? This is my holy grail makeup steal
Ashley c.
This is my second favorite mascara. It applies nicely, not to thin to where you have to add layers and layers but not so thick ot makes your lashes clump, it falls perfectly in the middle. No issues with it causing racoon eyes or flaking halfway through the day. I would recommend it to anyone.
Shondra B.
Franklin , LA
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It makes my lashes look so thick and long, like I have on false lashes. My only complaint is that if I put too many coats on it starts to get a little flaky after a few hours, but many mascaras do that to me.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is good but not great. The color is a nice black and it goes on smooth. What I don't like is the consistancy. It seems thin and a little wattery. I love mascara and am willing to try all kinds but this is not for me. I have foud better drugstore items that work better.
Brittany G.
Ocilla, GA
This is by far my favorite mascara. It gives you volume and length and won't run. Easy to apply and easy to remove. Won't flake or get brittle on your eyelashes. At $24, it may seem pricey, but it's worth it!
Chelsea D.
Savage, MN
I love the way this plumps up my lashes and how, when the product is new, it goes on so beautifully. As time goes on (only a few weeks) it does start to get clumpy despite cleaning the applicator off more than your average person. I also have noticed some fallout over the day after having the product for a few weeks (not longer than the suggested life of the product).
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
This is my all time favorite mascara out of all my mascaras. Its so black and wet. It doesn't clump, and you can layer it on. My lashes look double the size and wispie. It comes off easy when u wash your face but stays on in all day, doesn't smudge.
Anali D.
San Marcos, TX
This is my favorite mascara ever! I have long lashes so I just need them to be thicker and look like feathers... This mascara does that without leaving them clumpy or looking like branches! I highly recommend this and it's price isn't too bad!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.