BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Echo B.
This mascara is so dark and so fierce I love it. One coat gives super glam and super effect. It's so easy to use and apply and wear. I would probably consider this the almost perfect mascara. And the price isn't bad either.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
I personally like this mascara. It doesn't clump up my eyelashes and they makes them look longer! I remember that Ulta gave me this mascara for my birthday and I've been obsessed with it.
ANA O.
I was not expecting to like this mascara soo much but I did!! I have short lashes and this mascara makes my lashes look longer and full of volume. I let the coats dry in between for a few seconds to gain more volume.
Nicole B.
Eielson Afb, AK
One of my favorite mascaras. Gives good volume and curl. Standard mid range price for Urban Decay products. Packaging is black with blue letters. It definitely sets off my hazel eyes. Doesn't flake and lasts all day.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
This mascara definitely gives length and volume - but I have noticed that if I don't brush my lashes out super well it will clump very easily. I would still purchase it again but I don't think it would be my first choice.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
I received a travel size product and I've used every once of it. I would repurchase the big size but it's too pricey for a mascara in my opinion. I naturally have straight lashes & when I would curl mine it'd last with the mascara for about half of the day
Emily P.
This came in a now-discontinued UD palette and I still love it! I'm so glad I can buy it separately since it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used! I have very sad lashes and this mascara actually gives them life.
Isela C.
I know I can only give this mascara 5 stars but I would gladly give it 100 if I could! Hands down, the best mascara I have EVER tried. It coats each lash evenly, gives volume. For some $22 might be high for a mascara that you will go through in a month or two, but trust me when I say that it is worth every penny.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Literally the best mascara I have ever used! It makes my eyelashes huge, without looking over the top! There's not too much crumbling as the day goes on and it stays on all night! It's super easy to remove at the end of the day as well! Would recommend!
Olivia L.
I got this in a sample size for my birthday in September. The container it comes in is very thin. The brush itself is very thick and the bristles are very close together. I wpuld recommend this mascara is you want to go for a more danger-y look. The only problem, is that it does take a while to get off.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.