BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Hannah W.
Stephenville
This is my all time favorite mascara. It helps my grey eyes to pop with its very pigmented black color! I love the length it gives to my lashes. Its definitely more of a lengthening mascara than a volumizing mascara!
Zoe L.
Atlanta, GA
Using subversion and then perversion keeps my lashes feeling long and beautiful. It is my go to mascara and I always get compliments when I use it. It is also easy to remove so it is not harmful to your lashes. Clearly I use them a lot.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
By far one of my favorite mascara's!!!  LOVE the wand!!! The product is super black, doesn't smudge, doesn't clump on me and I feel it helps hold the curl on my lashes all day!!  Its a little pricey but way worth it!!!  Always find myself reaching for this one out of my collection.
Nikki T.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras, but I didn't love it the first few times that I used it. This is one of those mascaras that gets better after it dries out a little bit. The wand is really full and soft and give lashes a fanned out look.
Lauren L.
Chino, CA
Perversion is my favorite mascara that urban decay has made. I have to say that it is good when you first open it but I feel like it doesn't stay working that well after its been opened. I would rather buy a cheaper mascara then spend the extra money on this one.
Crystal S.
Hurlock, MD
I highly recommend this mascara. It applies so easily and really makes my lashes look full. This is easily one of my top three favorite mascaras. It has a fluffy wand, but not too big. This size wand applies mascara so well. I have no complaints about this product. I would definitely purchase again.
Janette E.
This is one of my top three mascaras! I love the volume it gives! I use a few coats to make it more dramatic, it doesn't flake on me, which is awesome! I can not rave enough about this mascara! If your looking for a Mascara to thicken your lashes this is it!
Jenna N.
Mesa, AZ
It was a decent mascara but not one that wowed me. I didn't find it any longer lasting than any other mascara in my drawer and like so many of them, wearing it caused a reaction with my eyes and the skin around. It went on clumpy, so I had to brush through my eyelashes with a clean brush after application.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Literally the best mascara I have ever used! It makes my eyelashes huge, without looking over the top! There's not too much crumbling as the day goes on and it stays on all night! It's super easy to remove at the end of the day as well! Would recommend!
Sarah S.
Sheridan, OR
I tried this and wasn't really impressed with it. I didn't like the results and found the formula to be a bit clumpy not matter what I did. The brush is too bulky for my liking as well. I won't be purchasing this one again as there are way better mascaras out there for a fraction of the price of this one.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.