BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kylie R.
colorado springs
I like this mascara it doesn’t flake or smudge on me from the moment I open a new bottle to when it starts drying up. It gives decent length and thickness nothing to write home about but it’s one of the only mascaras I’ve tried that stays consistently good.
Taylor V.
Palatine
The darkest, blackest mascara I have ever used. My eyelashes look fake then I am wearing this mascara. It never has flakes on me and really stays on their eyelashes and doesn’t budge to your upper eye.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Really glad I got this on clearance because this really disappointed me. I love that it is extremely dark but it literally does nothing for volume or length. It is very flat and the only time I see this coming in handy is for the under eye. Otherwise, useless
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Fell in love with this mascara fast! Went on smoothly and made my lashes look AMAZING! No problem paying the price considering how great this product was! Packaging is a little dull but doesn’t make a difference to me really. I recommend this to everyone!
Kendra S.
Sparta, TN
I love this stuff I've gone through 3 tubes of it. It's super black and really gives me all the definition and volume I need. Also it doesn't flake on me throughout the day like others do. Plus I have very water eyes and this one stays on like no others.
Brianne M.
This is good for lower lashes (if you already have long lashes) however it doesn’t volumize as much as I like. The brush is very big and thick which is nice, but all in all it was a let down.
Kelly S.
Birmingham
It works well. Separates and lengthens like it’s supposed to. I do hate that I always end up getting it on my eyelids. Not sure if it’s because of the brush or my lashes.
Cassie C.
i received a sample of this from sephora and once it is gone, i’m going to purchase the full size. this mascara is amazing. it separates and curls lashes and does not clump up. i would forsure recommend this to anyone in the market for a new mascara.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is one of my most absolute favorite mascaras. I love layering my mascara and this is perfect for it. It creates wispy for daytime and can create dark eye looks for the evening. Great product! It can be a bit runny if you have watery eyes though
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
Great mascara! This is my second favorite mascara of all time! Love the big version for my top lashes and the mini travel size for my bottom lashes. Gives great length and get volume! It is also super black which i love! Would recommend this product!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.