BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Mia A.
Super black mascara. It really does wonders for my short, straight lashes. It's a wetter formula. It lasts ALL day. I loved it, but unfortunately I must be allergic to something in it because it makes my eyes water awful, therefore smearing all over the place.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Hands down this is one of my go to mascaras. Makes my lashes look full with volume and also great length. Its richly pigmented so lashes look super dark. No problems with flaky or smudging. Try this mascara out! Works great
Sarah M.
Macomb, MI
Love this mascara. picked it up my chance and i am so glad i did. it gives my eyelashes length but doesn't over clump them. i like the brush too as it is more of a brush than a silicone comb. would def recommended for anyone needing a different or new mascara
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I LOVE this mascara, I use it for everything from a natural look to clumpy lashes. It looks wonderful on my blue eyes. Sometimes throughout the day it starts to come off but I just go over it a couple times with the same mascara or a spooley and it looks fine.
Chloe M.
Monticello, KY
It looks great when it is first applied. It is very black and makes your lashes look thicker. However it does not look like this very long. Halfway throughout the day it looks like I viciously rubbed my eyes. Literally look like a raccoon. I defiantly would not recommend this, I myself regret buying it.
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
This is my favorite mascara! The they're real by benefit doesn't make my lashes look as think and long as the perversion. Too faced better than can quickly make your lashes look clumpy while this one does not. This is a wonderful mascara and worth every penny.
Jacie S.
This is the best mascara I've ever some across. I can tell that this mascara is much blacker than any of my other ones. It gives me amazing volume and lasts all day long. I could go on and on for hours about how great this product is.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
A friend recommended this to me so I bought it from Sephora. I really like it. It builds up without leaving your lashes dry. It has a silky feel to it so if you need to, you can add more later in day without that crunchy feeling to the lashes. I do recommend!
Chelsea P.
Salina, KS
This mascara has such a soft and silky feeling formula. The brush bristles are so soft as well and really allow you to get in between all the little lashes and thoroughly coat them without leaving globs and chunks. The only down fall is sometimes it transfers on the my upper lid area because I have hooded eyes.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
This mascara gives amazing volume to my lashes. It doesn't flake off or come off until I am ready to take it off for the day. It has great color and doesn't clump up. This is my every day go mascara and will definitely purchase it again! I would recommend this to anyone looking for add volume to their lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.