BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite mascara, people literally think I have on false lashes when I wear it. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes. The closest drugstore dupe I can find is the L'Oréal Voluminous in Carbon Black but it can't quite get my lashes on the same level. This stuff doesn't flake or bleed! Worth the $20
Samantha T.
This is my holy grail mascara. It lengthens and separates so perfectly! It's super black and covers every little hair. Without being a water proof formula, it definitely is water proof. Only downfall is its hard to get off!
Laura P.
Akron , OH
This is amazing. With just one swipe, I am able to thicken my lashes and create a dramatic, yet wearable daytime look. A second coat will lengthen and thicken even further – you can go spidery really quickly though so use a light hand. I have been using this every day for the last 3 weeks and absolutely love it.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
This has such a nice wand! It's really full and soft and creates a really dramatic lash look. It does a good enough job for me. I wouldn't repurchase it but I will definitely use it up while I have it. I'd recommend this!
Celina S.
I received this as a sample product in my bag. I have tried several mascaras to make my lashes look longer. This product is the best. I learned that applying a single coat and letting it dry just a bit- then adding more coats to the end of your lashes. Creates a lengthy fullness. Just by trying a free sample I have been purchasing it since. Try it you will love it!
Nicole M.
Port Washington, WI
This mascara makes me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes, yet washes off easily. A couple coats and I'm good to go. It does smudge a bit if I get sweaty or swim, since it is not waterproof. However, this doesn't bother me. I don't like waterproof formulas.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I wanted to like this, but unfortunately I do not. This mascara smudges really easily, it doesn't hold onto the lash very well, and it just doesn't look pretty on. It's a very heavy, almost too much of a voluminous look to it.
Dinorah D.
Great mascara. Does not clump. Allow to slights dry and reapply to add great length to your lashes. People ask me all the time if my lashes are false. I recommend this mascara. It's a great price $21 for the full size and you can get the smaller purse size for $10. Not that you would need to reapply. But a great price if you want to try it out for yourself.
Ashleigh S.
I thought my lashes always looked great.. Until I tried this mascara. It works WONDERS on my lashes. A little goes a long way too. It provides definition and length to my lashes. It doesn't run under my eyes like other mascaras do sometimes either. LOVE IT!
Mia F.
BUY THIS MASCARA. Its very decently priced for a brand name product, one of the cheaper mascaras this brand offers, but the best!
For years i bought cheap mascara because i went through it so fast, i thought it wasnt worth the money. However, this took a toll on my lashes.. they would constantly feel dry and sore. Urban decay perversion mascara conditions and softens my lashes. Also, it doesnt clump up or flake or dry out no matter how long you have it in your drawr! I feel confident enough to not need fake lashes when wearing this mascara! IT WORKS.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.