BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
This has such a nice wand! It's really full and soft and creates a really dramatic lash look. It does a good enough job for me. I wouldn't repurchase it but I will definitely use it up while I have it. I'd recommend this!
Chloe M.
Monticello, KY
It looks great when it is first applied. It is very black and makes your lashes look thicker. However it does not look like this very long. Halfway throughout the day it looks like I viciously rubbed my eyes. Literally look like a raccoon. I defiantly would not recommend this, I myself regret buying it.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I LOVE this mascara, I use it for everything from a natural look to clumpy lashes. It looks wonderful on my blue eyes. Sometimes throughout the day it starts to come off but I just go over it a couple times with the same mascara or a spooley and it looks fine.
Sarah M.
Macomb, MI
Love this mascara. picked it up my chance and i am so glad i did. it gives my eyelashes length but doesn't over clump them. i like the brush too as it is more of a brush than a silicone comb. would def recommended for anyone needing a different or new mascara
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
This is my favorite mascara! The they're real by benefit doesn't make my lashes look as think and long as the perversion. Too faced better than can quickly make your lashes look clumpy while this one does not. This is a wonderful mascara and worth every penny.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is my second favorite mascara of all time. It's #2 because it can get clumpy if you aren't careful. It is the blackest mascara that I own. the brush is soft and easy to use. I would recommend buying the deluxe sample size if possible so that it doesn't dry out before you finish it.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Hands down this is one of my go to mascaras. Makes my lashes look full with volume and also great length. Its richly pigmented so lashes look super dark. No problems with flaky or smudging. Try this mascara out! Works great
Ellie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have looked far and wide for a mascara. I tried fiberwig, million lashes, better than sex, yes they're real, etc etc and by far, this is the best. It's volumizing, not in the WOAH ARE YOU WEARING FIVE LAYERS OF FALSIES but builds natural volume that looks AWESOME. This, too, stays on all day which is perfect if you're a college student, or a worker bee like me.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
A friend recommended this to me so I bought it from Sephora. I really like it. It builds up without leaving your lashes dry. It has a silky feel to it so if you need to, you can add more later in day without that crunchy feeling to the lashes. I do recommend!
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite mascara, people literally think I have on false lashes when I wear it. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes. The closest drugstore dupe I can find is the L'Oréal Voluminous in Carbon Black but it can't quite get my lashes on the same level. This stuff doesn't flake or bleed! Worth the $20
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.