BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
This has such a nice wand! It's really full and soft and creates a really dramatic lash look. It does a good enough job for me. I wouldn't repurchase it but I will definitely use it up while I have it. I'd recommend this!
Wendy A.
I actually really like this mascara it makes my lashes look full, black and voluminous, long lasting. Price is alright, you get what you pay for. Bought it at Sephora and definitely recommend. Loved it and would buy again
Samantha T.
This is my holy grail mascara. It lengthens and separates so perfectly! It's super black and covers every little hair. Without being a water proof formula, it definitely is water proof. Only downfall is its hard to get off!
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I got this in a sample and I love it! It makes my lashes so full and gives them length. I've gotten so many compliments when I've worn this. The brush is perfectly full. I am definitely going to purchase the full size.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Hands down this is one of my go to mascaras. Makes my lashes look full with volume and also great length. Its richly pigmented so lashes look super dark. No problems with flaky or smudging. Try this mascara out! Works great
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
I like it, but I don't love it. I have to use a primer with this because it will transfer on on my lids and below my bottom lashes. I will say it's very wet, and doesn't dry right away, and it gets better the more use it.
Gigi D.
I loooove this mascara!! The wand is perfect for my lashes. If you have long straight lashes you need this IMMEDIATELY! I got this at Sephora and it is a repeat! It clumps a bit but I just spoolie it out. Love this stuff!
Becky T.
Perrysburg, OH
This is honestly one of my favorite mascaras. It makes your eyelashes super black. I think it adds a lot of volume to the lashes but not a ton of length. Personally, I like that look. It doesn't make them very clumpy or spidery, which is very important to me.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
A friend recommended this to me so I bought it from Sephora. I really like it. It builds up without leaving your lashes dry. It has a silky feel to it so if you need to, you can add more later in day without that crunchy feeling to the lashes. I do recommend!
Lexy T.
Tempe, AZ
Received a sample of this as part of Sephora's subscription box, and it didn't give my lashes any length or volume. It's just not the right mascara for me, personally! I still have a lot of love for Urban Decay though!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.