BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Briana G.
Canton, GA
I got this mascara in an Ipsy bag. It was fine. It didn't blow me away when compared to my other mascaras. It was average for me. I liked the formula, it wasn't too thick or clumpy but it also wasn't very watery. It made my lashes look good, but I haven't repurchased.
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
This mascara is awesome! It makes my lashes super long and have tons of volume. It is definitely one of my favorite mascaras that I have tried. It is super dark and is not clumpy. The only negative and reason I am giving it 4 stars is that it tends to smudge a little bit under my eyes. Other than that though this is an awesome mascara, and I definitely recommend trying it out.
Lauren W.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect volume and build able drama. Perfect ultra black color and super easy to apply. Simply curl lashes and swipe a little on for some drama, my first time purchasing but will be purchasing again. I cant go a day without it!
Emily K.
I'm not always willing to splurge on high end mascaras, but I loved the other Perversion products and decided to give this a try. So glad I did! Beautiful packaging and I love the brush. It adds incredible drama to your lashes.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
My favorite mascara lately. This product gives my lashes volume and length as well as separates them. Great color and never any clumping. I don't mind paying more for a mascara when it does what I want it to do. Definitely recommend.
Lauren G.
Orlando, FL
I was really excited to try the new Roller Lash mascara but I was not overly impressed with the results. Although the small bristles aided in grabbing all my lashes, I feel I get the same results with a more inexpensive mascara.
Amanda B.
This is a good mascara for making your lashes pop. I think this mascara and Too Faced mascara are very similar. It flaked a little, but I tried it with a primer and it helped. Personally, I prefer Too Faced or They're over this.
Yesenia V.
Corp Christi, TX
Good mascara don't clump your eyelashes together it's great it's one of my best mascara out there I usually just get drugstore one but I've come to like this one and I would buy it again! It's worth the price 👍
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara is crack!!! It makes my little no lashes look bold and beautiful! The formula is really great my lashes don't clump and it's not that expensive. It does last a long time too so you are really getting your money's worth!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I LOVE this mascara and have used every last bit of the tube. I will be repurchasing even if it is a little bit pricey! It's 100% worth the money. It doesn't irritate my eyes or clump my lashes. I believe you can get it at Sephora
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.