BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel W.
Rogers, AR
This mascara definitely is a super dark mascara. Unfortunately that's really the only thing I like about it! It's a really wet formula that can clump and smudge really easily. I think you could get a drugstore mascara for way cheaper that would do a better job, but maybe you prefer a wetter formula. The pigmentation is amazing, so hopefully they work with the formula a bit more.
Arshena A.
This mascara is a good mascara but it's nothing special. I personally would not pay another $20 for this mascara, especially because there are drugstore mascaras I prefer. It does make my lashes look and feel soft and fluttery & also doesn't clump up but the wand is kinda big and takes some getting used to. This mascara also requires being built up.
Haley C.
I don't normally care about what mascara I use as long as it does the job. So when I picked up this brand it was kind of on a whim and let me tell you...I will never go back to any product I used prior to this one. It lasts me forever and it looks beautiful. It enhances my eyelashes in the most perfect way and the brush is amazing! I highly recommend at least trying this product once.
Marinda V.
Dayton, OH
I received a free sample of this when I purchased a naked palette. This mascara is really good! There are a few things I don't like about it like that it takes awhile to dry and it tends to smudge on my bottom lashes. Besides that this is an awesome product and I will defiantly be buying this product once my sample is gone.
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite mascara of all time. It stays on all day long, especially throughout my long work shifts and doesn't flake or clump. My lashes look longer and fuller! The only downside to this mascara is not being waterproof.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is an oldie but a goodie! I adore this mascara. It makes my lashes look so beautiful. It gives them a lot of length and a lot of volume without making them look clumpy or spidery, and it doesn't get crumbly throughout the day so it doesn't leave those little flakes all over your face like some mascara do. It's a must have in my mascara book!
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
I have really short eyelashes and this mascara really volumes my lashes better than any mascara that I have tried. I only have a sample right now but I'm not sure if I will purchase the full size because of how expensive it is for a mascara. It works wonders though and I would recommend it for people with short lashes.
Kaydee A.
Tecumseh, OK
Omg i got this as a free sample yesterday and as a first time user i was amazed! I applied it over another mascara because i didn't really think about it, but usually if you apply mascara over another it will be clumpy but it wasn't! As a first time user i love it!!
Fatima N.
I included this mascra in my April favorites,, love the length and volume that it provides my lashes with,, it's not a dry formula which I literally like and prefer actually!! Also I like to pair with perversion primer mascara
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
I love this mascara!! I just got it, have used it twice, and it's amazing. Longer, fuller lashes, no clumps, and it didn't smudge by the end of the day!! I sweat a lot at my job, hard work, and I didn't look like a raccoon by the end of my shift so I highly recommend this mascara!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.