BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Katie W.
Fishers, IN
I have heard so many good things about this mascara and how well it has worked for others. I bought it at Ulta to try...and I was so disappointed. To be fair, I have thin lashes that are less than long. For my friends with thicker, longer lashes, they raved about it! For me, it was just "ok".
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, KY
I must say, I was really disappointed by this mascara. For a "high-end" beauty product, it was really pretty blah. However, the biggest problem that I had with this product was that it didn't stay put. Even after a day of largely sitting still, I would still leave the office with raccoon eye.
Janet F.
Jacksonville
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I received a free sample as a birthday gift. At the time I was using a cover-girl product. My eyes are blue and this mascara goes on smooth, doesn't clump and last 16+ hours without running. I only buy this mascara and would not consider purchasing anything else!
Jenny Y.
Got this in the sample size from a friend last year and just recently started using it. I think it is great for length and I love the formula--it's not too wet or dry. The brush is also the perfect size to get all of your lashes to coat them all. I will definitely be getting the full size!
Emily A.
Villa Rica, GA
My all time favorite mascara! I love the super fluffy applicator that coats my lashes evenly and intensely. I have bought this mascara time and time again every time from Sephora. I highly recommend this mascara! The formula is great for my sensitive eyes! I would love to see a waterproof version of it!
Samantha C.
Newport News, VA
This is my absolute favorite mascara I don't think I'll ever change it! I'm so picky about mascara, I don't want it too thick or too watery this is just perfect! You get great volume and length and it goes on smooth! I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies! The container last forever too!
Debi H.
I have used this produxt for years. Soft bristle mascaras work best on my eyelashes. This mascara makes my eyelashes huge and does not crust and fall into my eyes like other mascaras do.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I like this mascara but I wouldn't go as far as saying that I love it. I like how black it is but I think it is clumpy and messy. It can be hard to use because it seems very "wet". It doesn't do much for my lashes as far as separation but it is good for a basic look where I need color.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This is not my favorite mascara. It doesn't do much for my lashes and barely volumizes or lengthens them any. Then, there is the issue of it smudges on my under eyes and leaves those weird black dots. Very watery formula. For the price, I wouldn't recommend just get a drugstore mascara.
Bethany W.
Gosh I have no idea why this is rated so high. It literally does nothing for my lashes. I think the formula is dry, and gets even drier very quickly. It doesn’t make my lashes appear thicker or longer, and barely makes them darker. It’s also expensive so overall it’s just a big flop for me.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.