BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Charlee S.
Van Nuys , CA
This mascara was honestly amazing I accidentally burnt off my left eyelashes in a candle accident and I didn’t feel comfortable wearing any mascara because I felt like it emphasized the difference in my eyelashes but this one made my eyelashes look almost identical it was a life saver and still my favorite
Amber F.
Not impressed, I don't like the brush. The formula is too thick and clumpy. I'm a bit of a mascara snob but after hearing all the good reviews this one was getting I thought I would give it a try. Save your money and don't get it.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
I got a free sample of this mascara at ulta and omggggg I'm super impressed. it makes your lashes feel so soft and look so full. one of the best higher end mascaras out that ive tried. i usually buy drugstore makeup but they're mascaras either only give length or clump up lashes. i will be repurchasing the fullsize.
Jordan K.
This mascara definitely lengthens and creates volume. When I was big, thick, dramatic lashes, I find myself reaching for this one. However, I wish the formula was a bit more stiff; it's a little soft and runny for my liking.
Erica D.
Bellwood, IL
Absolutely love this mascara I had never tried these high priced and good quality makeup before but since I got this mascara it has done what no other mascara has done to my eyelashes and that's extend them to the max and make them look longer, darker and fuller
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
Hands down my favorite mascara to use! Works perfectly and goes on easily. Noticeable but not over the top, lasts all day long and is easy to remove. I suggest this frequently when asked for my opinion on a mascara to use!
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA
I got this in a recent glam bag and was excited to try it! The brush is different than what I normally look for and I thought it might be super clumpy. It went on really smooth and gave my lashes tons of volume and length.
Whitney C.
Chalmette, La
this mascara is super black and i love it!! the wand is a little bigger which i don't mind because i have larger eyes. the bristles are tightly packed and helps the lashes have volume!! i would recommend trying the product!
Abby H.
So black, so reliable, so intoxicating. I always find myself turning back to this mascara. One swipe does the job, and I have a night-ready look. The thin tube doesn’t take up space which means I can hoard this product so I never run out.

Wore this to my college orientation for EIGHTEEN HOURS, guys. Eighteen. This stuff works!!!
Racheal W.
This stuff works pretty well! My lashes look fuller and longer after application. For me, I have yet to find a mascara that replaces my number one fave (Mac 3D extreme). But this one comes close if I am going for a more volumized look.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.