BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Hope S.
The wand is rather large and makes it hard to get all of your lashes without getting product everywhere. The mascara is super pigmented but I find it pairs better when you use it in addition to another product and not just on its own.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Have been repurchasing this product for about 2 years now
High end at $20
Sleek packing
Very volumizing
Very black
Lengthens
After a couple hours transfers a little bit
I use mine with a primer so together they are a nice duo for my lashes
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
I really enjoyed this mascara. However, I only like it for my top lashes. When I put it on my bottom lashes, it easily sweat off onto my face. I had raccoon eyes; it was horrible. I feel that a waterproof mascara is needed for my bottom lashes because they are so long. This was a great sample, but not my every day mascara.
Katie M.
I LOVE this mascara upon first application. It makes my lashes so black, long, NEVER clumpy. It would be my perfect mascara but it flakes on me so much! A couple hours after wear I'll see the flakes all over the tops of my cheeks.
Jene T.
San Antonio, TX
This product is a 12 on a scale from 0-10. Seriously! I was introduced to this as a gift from Sephora in trial size and I came back the next week for the the full size. It is that great!. Volume, length, and no clumps. Forever a fan! I would recommend if you are not on a beauty budget.
Stephanie D.
Gladwin, MI
I've always been a Benefit lover but this mascara is fantastic! It doesn't clump at all and the brush coats my lashes well. The only thing I'd say is that the formula is hard to remove and won't come off in the shower, you get raccoon eyes and have to use a makeup remover.
Valerie A.
This mascara will and always be my favorite one of all the high end brands and perhaps even drugstore mascaras. it's way better than better than sex! i love how the brush not only separates my lashes but also adds length and volume.
Anna B.
I got this as a sample at ulta and gosh I love it gonna have to buy the full sized product soon. My problem is I cannot handle heavy mascara but this is just perfect. I have been cursed with my mother eyelashes and with this mascara they actually look long and beautiful!
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, PA

Drug store mascaras are better than this. Clumps all my lashes together and hardens them. It takes a lot of coats to get it to look like I'm wearing mascara at all. It doesn't seem to lengthen or thicken my lashes. I wouldn't recommend this product and definitely wouldn't purchase it. It's one of those products that I wouldn't buy, but if I were to get it free then I'd use it.
Jeanette J.
Texas
Best high end mascara out there! I have purchased this a few times and everytime time I'm reminded why I love it so much! The wand is great for coating every single lash and doesn't make them clump. I recommend this to my friends all the time! It's a definite must have!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.