BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Bi N.
Santa Fe, NM
Standard black mascara. I liked it but because I usually wear false lashes, it doesn't really matter if my mascara makes my lashes longer or fuller. I just need the pigmentation to cover up eyeshadow fall out. This worked as expected and I would buy it again.
Heydi M.
Yonkers, NY
Love it !! Doesn't dry up as fast as others . I honestly buy the traveling size one that runs for about $12.00 . They say u should change your mascara around every 2-3 months and this helps me stay on top . Amazing volume on lashes and amazing quality of product and color
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
By far the most fabulous mascara of all time. I either between urban and too faced but I always come back to this mascara, my one true love. I recently started buying it with its matching eyeliner mate. True love.
Kimsy S.
Schaumburg, IL
As a mascara, it gets the job done. But for the Urban Decay name and the price, that simply isn't good enough. Even with my eyelash curler, this mascara barely did anything for my lashes. It looked as if I didn't put any on, even with multiple coats. It just wasn't for me.
Aimee S.
Initially I was really happy with this specific brand when I first was starting out in make up. Now I feel like I can get something very similar online or with a Korean Beauty Product. I don't feel like the staying power is amazing. I don't repurchase this product anymore.
Rachel W.
Rogers, AR
This mascara definitely is a super dark mascara. Unfortunately that's really the only thing I like about it! It's a really wet formula that can clump and smudge really easily. I think you could get a drugstore mascara for way cheaper that would do a better job, but maybe you prefer a wetter formula. The pigmentation is amazing, so hopefully they work with the formula a bit more.
Abigail M.
Definitely my favorite mascara so far, however, I feel like it some undereye darkness from fallout throughout the day. Also, after a few uses, the brush accumulates some clumps and doesn't apply the mascara as well. I do love it though!
Haley C.
I don't normally care about what mascara I use as long as it does the job. So when I picked up this brand it was kind of on a whim and let me tell you...I will never go back to any product I used prior to this one. It lasts me forever and it looks beautiful. It enhances my eyelashes in the most perfect way and the brush is amazing! I highly recommend at least trying this product once.
Marinda V.
Dayton, OH
I received a free sample of this when I purchased a naked palette. This mascara is really good! There are a few things I don't like about it like that it takes awhile to dry and it tends to smudge on my bottom lashes. Besides that this is an awesome product and I will defiantly be buying this product once my sample is gone.
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite mascara of all time. It stays on all day long, especially throughout my long work shifts and doesn't flake or clump. My lashes look longer and fuller! The only downside to this mascara is not being waterproof.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.