BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I really enjoyed this mascara. However, I only like it for my top lashes. When I put it on my bottom lashes, it easily sweat off onto my face. I had raccoon eyes; it was horrible. I feel that a waterproof mascara is needed for my bottom lashes because they are so long. This was a great sample, but not my every day mascara.
Stephanie D.
Gladwin, MI
I've always been a Benefit lover but this mascara is fantastic! It doesn't clump at all and the brush coats my lashes well. The only thing I'd say is that the formula is hard to remove and won't come off in the shower, you get raccoon eyes and have to use a makeup remover.
Haley F.
At first, this mascara is dark, wet, and promising. However, it's so wet that it makes a mess while you're trying to put it on. Also, it takes forever to dry which is a huge bummer. And finally, while it is a jet black color, it will leave dark rings under your eyes all day :( so sad to have paid so much for a faulty mascara
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Have been repurchasing this product for about 2 years now
High end at $20
Sleek packing
Very volumizing
Very black
Lengthens
After a couple hours transfers a little bit
I use mine with a primer so together they are a nice duo for my lashes
Kaila L.
I got this out of an eyeliner/mascara sampler from Sephora, and I love it. It makes your lashes longer and thicker, and the wand fans them out nicely. Two coats is perfect, but if you let the first coat dry too long, the second coat being applied can get a little clumpy.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
I love this mascara. It lasts for so long and it gives my lashes a long and full look. It can run throughout the day if you aren't careful but that's ok. It makes my lashes look so bug and pretty. I love this for an everyday look.
Sara H.
Trenton, OH
I love Urban Decay Perversion Mascara! I am not someone who loves mascara. I usually like a subtle lash look and a lot of the big volumizing mascaras come off clumpy and gross to me. Perversion manages to make my lashes look long and thick without being goopy and gross.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mascara! It has an intense pigmentation. The packaging is slick and well made. I got this from my Ipsy subscription as part of the monthly bag. I would definitely buy this again because it makes my lashes thicket and bolder.
Jeanette J.
Texas
Best high end mascara out there! I have purchased this a few times and everytime time I'm reminded why I love it so much! The wand is great for coating every single lash and doesn't make them clump. I recommend this to my friends all the time! It's a definite must have!
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
Not my go to but I do enjoy using this product. It doesn't accent my lashes but you can tell I'm wearing mascara. It is a great value and compares to Maybeline. I do recommend this to those with long lashes already to darken them.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.