BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tracy K.
Totally love it! Makes my lashes look HUGE and POW! I received it in my Ipsy bag and carry it in my purse just in case I need a little loving. Who doesn't love a mascara like that? I would buy again. You can find this product at Ulta
STACY H.
Prineville, OR
I have used the same mascara since high school and I received this mascara for free in a promotion and I absolutely love this stuff. I have thick lashes and this doesn't clump at all on my lashes. I was very surprised and shocked. Best stuff ever compared to my regular brand!
Stefani W.
I am quite picky when it comes to mascara. I've tried so many brands but they always fall flat. However when I tried a sample of perversion mascara omg! It was amazing! It doesn't flake at all or smudge above my crease during the day. Plus I love the volume and length it gives my lashes. I loved it so much I went out and bought the full size mascara with the primer! Definetly a must try!
Haley K.
I got a sample size of this mascara and I will definitely be buying a full size of it because it is amazing.You only have to do like one coat of this mascara and it gives such a dramatic look.This mascara is the best I've ever tried.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Out of all my mascaras this one is hands down m favorite. It is extremely black and doesn't flake on me at all. The bush is a bristle head and it very large which makes it nice for layering the product. This also layers incredibly! Have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Arial B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I got the sample size of this mascara & I really enjoy it. I do have long lashes so I'm not super picky when it comes to mascara but I love the volume and length that I get from the UD Perversion mascara. It doesn't flake or transfer on me, but it is a wetter formula so if you're not a fan of that type of mascara this isn't for you.
dessarae a.
Let me just say, bravo! I was really skeptical about trying this mascara out because some of the reviews said it was too wet, and too messy, and too this or that etc. But i broke down and bought it. I freaking love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look sooo long and thick and black. I literally can just swipe this on and leave the house feeling beautiful. Urban decay you make me swoon.
Ashley L.
The best mascara I've used in a long time! It's perfect for lengthening and thickening your lashes and making them a bold statement! The one downside of this mascara is that is can clump up very easy, so make sure not to swirl the wand in the tube! I will continue to keep purchasing this product until I find something better!
Cameron W.
Charlotte , NC
I love this mascara. I have some pretty lomg lashes so I wouldn't say it gives length but the wand is very good as separating the lashes so they don't clump and coating each lash. I have about three tubes just so I don't run out. Lol
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Love, love, love this stuff. I got some as the Ulta birthday gift last year and have been obsessed ever since. It makes my eyes POP when I wear it and gives my lashes some serious definition. Plus, it looks fabulous with my Naked3 eyeshadows.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.