BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Maria D.
Ok seriously this is the BEST mascara in the market. It makes your eyelashes look extra long and full without the clumsiness. Does not smudge, lasts all day and night, and the actually mascara lasts many applications.  I’m on my 4th one and plan on purchasing again once I run out. Great value for the price. 100% recommended!
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Recently gifted from a friend, totally loving it. I reach for it the most because it gives me the blackest lashes with just enough "gloss" effects. Doesn't lengthen or thicken as much as I'd like but it holds up well & doesn't flake off too quickly.
Heydi M.
Yonkers, NY
Love it !! Doesn't dry up as fast as others . I honestly buy the traveling size one that runs for about $12.00 . They say u should change your mascara around every 2-3 months and this helps me stay on top . Amazing volume on lashes and amazing quality of product and color
Bi N.
Santa Fe, NM
Standard black mascara. I liked it but because I usually wear false lashes, it doesn't really matter if my mascara makes my lashes longer or fuller. I just need the pigmentation to cover up eyeshadow fall out. This worked as expected and I would buy it again.
Rachel W.
Rogers, AR
This mascara definitely is a super dark mascara. Unfortunately that's really the only thing I like about it! It's a really wet formula that can clump and smudge really easily. I think you could get a drugstore mascara for way cheaper that would do a better job, but maybe you prefer a wetter formula. The pigmentation is amazing, so hopefully they work with the formula a bit more.
Marinda V.
Dayton, OH
I received a free sample of this when I purchased a naked palette. This mascara is really good! There are a few things I don't like about it like that it takes awhile to dry and it tends to smudge on my bottom lashes. Besides that this is an awesome product and I will defiantly be buying this product once my sample is gone.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm a mascara junkie and always looking to test new products. This mascara is very pigmented and the brush does an excellent job at separating the lashes. If you are on the hunt check this mascara out. You can find it at Sephora or Ulta!
Izzy M.
I love Perversion! It's my go to mascara! It keeps my lashes full and adds length. It's worth the money. I got mine from Sephora for around $19.00. I use it almost everyday, but alternate between this and Buxom.
Meaghann S.
A very meh product. I got this as a freebie from Ulta. This is a wet mascara and very black which I both prefer.

I have a big problem with smudging because my lashes touch my brow bone and it transfers up there way too easily.

I DONT have a big problem with mascara flaking on me and this one did on me. Wouldn't repurchase.
Marsha P.
UD's Perversion is my favorite mascara. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it's worth the money. It's not clumpy unless you do more than a few layers, which you don't need to do. The only complaint I have is that the brush is a bit too thick. To get closer to the lash line, I end up poking myself in the eye with the bristles.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.