BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Joi T.
Lynn, MA
Not my go to but I do enjoy using this product. It doesn't accent my lashes but you can tell I'm wearing mascara. It is a great value and compares to Maybeline. I do recommend this to those with long lashes already to darken them.
Hope S.
The wand is rather large and makes it hard to get all of your lashes without getting product everywhere. The mascara is super pigmented but I find it pairs better when you use it in addition to another product and not just on its own.
Faith R.
Recently decided to try a new cruelty free mascara and this is the one I picked. I am extremely impressed with this mascara. It makes my lashes look super luminous and holds the curl all day. Definitely will be buying this again.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I really enjoyed this mascara. However, I only like it for my top lashes. When I put it on my bottom lashes, it easily sweat off onto my face. I had raccoon eyes; it was horrible. I feel that a waterproof mascara is needed for my bottom lashes because they are so long. This was a great sample, but not my every day mascara.
Jalil A.
The isn't the best mascara out on the market. The mascara tends to clump my lashes together but does make them extremely length. Works best on lower lashes but wish the wand was a bit smaller to get those lashes without touching my under eye area. Packaging is sleek and the gun metal paired with the lavender is extremely aesthetically pleasing.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Have been repurchasing this product for about 2 years now
High end at $20
Sleek packing
Very volumizing
Very black
Lengthens
After a couple hours transfers a little bit
I use mine with a primer so together they are a nice duo for my lashes
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
This mascara did not meet my expectations. It is very black and did great for the length of my eyelashes. I will say that it did nothing for the curl and drama of my ashes. I feel that if i did not have naturally long lashes it would have done nothing for them. With all of the great urban decay products this just felll flat
Valerie A.
This mascara will and always be my favorite one of all the high end brands and perhaps even drugstore mascaras. it's way better than better than sex! i love how the brush not only separates my lashes but also adds length and volume.
Arshena A.
This mascara is a good mascara but it's nothing special. I personally would not pay another $20 for this mascara, especially because there are drugstore mascaras I prefer. It does make my lashes look and feel soft and fluttery & also doesn't clump up but the wand is kinda big and takes some getting used to. This mascara also requires being built up.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm a mascara junkie and always looking to test new products. This mascara is very pigmented and the brush does an excellent job at separating the lashes. If you are on the hunt check this mascara out. You can find it at Sephora or Ulta!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.