BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly A.
I love this mascara! I love using it on daya that i have minimal makeup because it really makes my eyelashes pop and even when I wear glam makeup it looks amazing and really comfortable. Definitely investing in another one once i'm done!
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
I've never strayed away from my L'Oréal telescopic until I tried this sample. And it's great! So great I ended up spending the $$ to buy a full size!! And I usually don't spend a lot of $ on mascara since the run out so quickly but it lengthens and makes them full.
Brooke C.
High Point, NC
Kept hearing so much hype about this mascara. Too be fair, it's not terrible but it is also not something I will buy again. I don't hate it but I don't catch myself reaching for it unless I really think about it. It just isn't love for me.
Rosie J.
This didn't do anything for my lashes. If anything, they made my lashes point downwards. I have Asian lashes and it's hard to have them stay up. This mascara didn't make it longer or more voluminous, so I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Lorena P.
Great mascara for those that love volume. Not too pricey. Very black. I use this everyday & it does the job. Doesn't smudge as much maybe just a bit on my lower lashes because my lower lashes are super long and I have oily skin so that may be the cause. But it's overall a good mascara.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
This is by far my most favorite mascara. I have been using it for about 3 years now. I like it much better than the younique fiber lash mascara. I can get really dramatic results with this mascara, and the primer is not a must have. I can achieve same results with or without it.
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
This has been one of my long time favorite mascaras. Adds length and volume without clumping up. Doesn't wipe off or flake. Stays put all day with little to no transfer to my lids. Very smooth formula, and the blackest of black pigment.
Elizabeth S.
Tonawanda, NY
I refuse to buy any other mascara. This adds volume, length, it separates phenomenally and it makes me feel like a goddess. Could you ask for anything more in a mascara.... no, you cant! I recommend anything urban decay always, but this mascara was wielded by the gods to give us all beautiful, godly like eyelashes. This is a very successful, product that I will continue to buy for forever😊
Sarah H.
My favorite mascara. Nice thick wand brush, extra black in color. Makes my lashes go to a whole other level! Worth every penny and I highly recommend. Makes my green eyes stand out and pair it with the Subversion eyelash primer and you'll have the most magnificent lashes in town!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This mascara is alright. It doesn't do anything amazing for my lashes. I have short straight lashes and it just doesn't lengthen them enough like other mascaras do. I've got a few of these as samples or gwp but don't think I would buy this on my own.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.