BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Angelina K.
Alger, MI
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA! This mascara best lifts my eyelashes for my beautiful brown eyes. I love the package it comes in and although its pricey ill always go back to it ($22). I highly recommend this product to people who have trouble with getting their eyelashes to POP.
Ashley W.
Peoria, AZ
This is one of my favorite mascaras I have ever tried! it makes your lashes look amazing with no clumps. My favorite thing about this mascara is that it doesn't dry right when you put it on which makes it easier to get rid of any clumps you may have when applying the product!
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Hands down the BEST mascara to fully maximize my lashes!! Every time I wear this, my husband swears I'm wearing falsies!! It's That Good and it lasts a long time. It's my fav and it will be yours too if you like full, extended lashes
Crissa C.
Stevenson, WA
I just bought this mascara a few weeks ago and it is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. There is hardly any fallout, which can be a huge problem for me even with waterproof formulas. It creates great volume and also extends length a little as well. 100% would buy again.
Stefani W.
I am quite picky when it comes to mascara. I've tried so many brands but they always fall flat. However when I tried a sample of perversion mascara omg! It was amazing! It doesn't flake at all or smudge above my crease during the day. Plus I love the volume and length it gives my lashes. I loved it so much I went out and bought the full size mascara with the primer! Definetly a must try!
Melina S.
I got a trial sized version of this mascara in my September Play! By Sephora box. I liked the results of this mascara after I applied a couple coats. There was good volume and length added to my eyelashes. There was no flaking at the end of the day. I would buy this product.
Hailey P.
hutto, TX
I love this mascara. Its one of my 2 favorites right now. It makes your eyelashes look thick and longer. It doesn't flake or get too dry. Feels good on the lashes. All you really need is 1 coat and you're set. Urban decay makes great products and didn't fail with their mascara.
Stephanie D.
Gladwin, MI
I've always been a Benefit lover but this mascara is fantastic! It doesn't clump at all and the brush coats my lashes well. The only thing I'd say is that the formula is hard to remove and won't come off in the shower, you get raccoon eyes and have to use a makeup remover.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
By far the most fabulous mascara of all time. I either between urban and too faced but I always come back to this mascara, my one true love. I recently started buying it with its matching eyeliner mate. True love.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mascara! It has an intense pigmentation. The packaging is slick and well made. I got this from my Ipsy subscription as part of the monthly bag. I would definitely buy this again because it makes my lashes thicket and bolder.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.