BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Baelee R.
Kahului, HI
This mascara is the best! For me, It does not get clumpy at all which is a thing I look for in a mascara and every time I use it, people compliment my lashes asking if I have falsies on. I wouldn't out it on my bottle lashes though because it tends to make them look really long and to me, that's not a great look. But this mascara is the best, I never go out without putting a few coats.
Cameron W.
Charlotte , NC
I love this mascara. I have some pretty lomg lashes so I wouldn't say it gives length but the wand is very good as separating the lashes so they don't clump and coating each lash. I have about three tubes just so I don't run out. Lol
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
After talking to some infuensters I got this and I love it. It is deep, dark and black as night. It can create clumpy spider eyes if you are into that walk of shame kind of makeup look. A little pricey but seems to be worth it so far.
Stefani W.
I am quite picky when it comes to mascara. I've tried so many brands but they always fall flat. However when I tried a sample of perversion mascara omg! It was amazing! It doesn't flake at all or smudge above my crease during the day. Plus I love the volume and length it gives my lashes. I loved it so much I went out and bought the full size mascara with the primer! Definetly a must try!
Anna W.
Austin, TX
I have a DS of this that I wear every day. It's very natural looking and doesn't flake, so it's perfect for wearing to work. It's also very easy to take off but still long lasting. I have no idea how the FS performs but I may need one!
Michelle P.
Greensboro , NC
This is my go to mascara! I love how dark the formula is and the brush! I purchased this from Sephora and it was around $22 but well worth the cost. The only problem I have is when you first get it, the formula is a little too wet. It works better after its dried out a bit.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Absolutely love this mascara! I don't know what I would with out it. The texture of this coats my lashes smoothly with out clumping. It also allows my eyelashes to perfect as if a artist did my makeup. This is always in makeup kit. If looking for long lushes lash this is a must!
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
I am obsessed with this mascara! My eyelashes are super sensitive and I also like a thicker look when it comes to mascara, which is a hard combo. But, this has a great brush, gives a full look, and doesn't dry out quickly. Fantastic.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
You can't spell Urban Decay without "hell yeah". I mean, you obviously can, but why would you? Perversion is fantastic and plumps lashes like a dream without clumping, and lasts all night (even longer when matched with All Nighter Setting Spray). 10/10!
Brianna A.
This has been one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It made my lashes super long and didn't clump them all together. It separated the lashes very well. It also lasted a really long time and didn't dry out. Oh, it also didn't run at all and lasts all day with no problems!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.