BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rosie J.
This didn't do anything for my lashes. If anything, they made my lashes point downwards. I have Asian lashes and it's hard to have them stay up. This mascara didn't make it longer or more voluminous, so I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Jessica B.
I love this mascara. It gives your lashes a natural looking boost. You can add a few layers on without it getting clumpy. It makes me look like i have naturally long and thick lashes. As others have said, when you first buy it, it is a bit wet but after about a week, it's perfect.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
This is by far my most favorite mascara. I have been using it for about 3 years now. I like it much better than the younique fiber lash mascara. I can get really dramatic results with this mascara, and the primer is not a must have. I can achieve same results with or without it.
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
This has been one of my long time favorite mascaras. Adds length and volume without clumping up. Doesn't wipe off or flake. Stays put all day with little to no transfer to my lids. Very smooth formula, and the blackest of black pigment.
Elizabeth S.
Tonawanda, NY
I refuse to buy any other mascara. This adds volume, length, it separates phenomenally and it makes me feel like a goddess. Could you ask for anything more in a mascara.... no, you cant! I recommend anything urban decay always, but this mascara was wielded by the gods to give us all beautiful, godly like eyelashes. This is a very successful, product that I will continue to buy for forever😊
Jacquelinne A.
Coachella, CA
This mascara is so good, it makes your eyelashes look fuller and really dark. I use it everyday and it has always work its miracle. It looks good on brown/dark brown eyes. The texture is good and I think there is no need for improvement. I would totally recommend this because its a great product that make your lashes look gorgerous
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This mascara is alright. It doesn't do anything amazing for my lashes. I have short straight lashes and it just doesn't lengthen them enough like other mascaras do. I've got a few of these as samples or gwp but don't think I would buy this on my own.
Julie J.
I got this as a sample from Ulta and was pleased with it. I really like the brush but sometimes it does go on a little clumpy. I'll take a lash brush and separate them. It does give great volume and doesn't get flaky by the end of the day.
Iliana F.
I thought i would love this mascara since urban decay quality is usually amazing, and other than some minor eye irritation this mascara is good. i don't believe it is worth the price tag. i do prefer some drugstore alternatives over this because this irritates my eyes after awhile.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This mascara wasn't as bad as I believed it would be. It was extremely lengthening and made my lashes look like I had extensions put in. Although I'm not ready to quit my favorite mascara forever, I will not mind reaching for this mascara in the future.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.