BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sarah H.
My favorite mascara. Nice thick wand brush, extra black in color. Makes my lashes go to a whole other level! Worth every penny and I highly recommend. Makes my green eyes stand out and pair it with the Subversion eyelash primer and you'll have the most magnificent lashes in town!
Iliana F.
I thought i would love this mascara since urban decay quality is usually amazing, and other than some minor eye irritation this mascara is good. i don't believe it is worth the price tag. i do prefer some drugstore alternatives over this because this irritates my eyes after awhile.
Julie J.
I got this as a sample from Ulta and was pleased with it. I really like the brush but sometimes it does go on a little clumpy. I'll take a lash brush and separate them. It does give great volume and doesn't get flaky by the end of the day.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
This is by far my most favorite mascara. I have been using it for about 3 years now. I like it much better than the younique fiber lash mascara. I can get really dramatic results with this mascara, and the primer is not a must have. I can achieve same results with or without it.
Katlyn S.
As I was checking out at ulta, I saw the travel size UD Perversion and threw it in my bag. It is great. Its so so black and makes my lashes look full. It doesn't flake or anything like that. The wand is real nice. Worth the impulse buy!!
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
This mascara is alright. It doesn't do anything amazing for my lashes. I have short straight lashes and it just doesn't lengthen them enough like other mascaras do. I've got a few of these as samples or gwp but don't think I would buy this on my own.
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY
Literally the only mascara you need if you want volume and length! Not waterproof unfortunately so sometimes it does smudge on the corners but I just set that area with powder to prevent that bc even with that, I would never not use this mascara. It makes my lashes look so amazing
Cassie S.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE this mascara as an every day mascara. It's a whipped formula and also has triple pigment infusion, so you only need a little bit in order for it to work the way it's intended. It doesn't feel heavy, doesn't clump, and stays on beautifully all day!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This mascara wasn't as bad as I believed it would be. It was extremely lengthening and made my lashes look like I had extensions put in. Although I'm not ready to quit my favorite mascara forever, I will not mind reaching for this mascara in the future.
Rosie J.
This didn't do anything for my lashes. If anything, they made my lashes point downwards. I have Asian lashes and it's hard to have them stay up. This mascara didn't make it longer or more voluminous, so I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.