BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Beth W.
This mascara has to be among my favorite mascaras ever. It's a very inky black, fantastic for length with clumps. As many different UD mascaras as I've tried, I keep coming back to this one. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for dramatic lashes!
Iliana F.
I thought i would love this mascara since urban decay quality is usually amazing, and other than some minor eye irritation this mascara is good. i don't believe it is worth the price tag. i do prefer some drugstore alternatives over this because this irritates my eyes after awhile.
Maryliz C.
Deltona , FL
This is my second favorite mascara. It just gives me that perfect volume and length lasting all day! I have tons of sample size máscaras but this one I would definitely purchase it. The brush doesn't clump my lashes!
Taylor S.
Ossian , IN
Not my favorite mascara..only use it if I'm not going anywhere fancy. Doesn't clump but doesn't make my lashes look bigger as well. Packaging is nice and sleek. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Kimberly A.
I love this mascara! I love using it on daya that i have minimal makeup because it really makes my eyelashes pop and even when I wear glam makeup it looks amazing and really comfortable. Definitely investing in another one once i'm done!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. You can get the most lush, up to your eyebrow in length lashes with this without getting your lashes all clumpy. Its a perfect jet black, I love the wand, i love the consistency of it. And like I said you can get amazing thickness and length both with this mascara without getting clumpy
Jessica B.
I love this mascara. It gives your lashes a natural looking boost. You can add a few layers on without it getting clumpy. It makes me look like i have naturally long and thick lashes. As others have said, when you first buy it, it is a bit wet but after about a week, it's perfect.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I love this mascara, but it's kind of a pain. I open them and use a few times then let it sit so it kind of thickens up. Then it's perfect, but that is such a pain to do! It is very wet and transfers onto your skin. Besides all that, it makes my lashes look so full and long. Doesn't clump and I only need one coat! The brush is really nice.
Brooke C.
High point , NC
Kept hearing so much hype about this mascara. Too be fair, it's not terrible but it is also not something I will buy again. I don't hate it but I don't catch myself reaching for it unless I really think about it. It just isn't love for me.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
This is like THE BEST mascara I've ever put on my lashes. EVER. It's amazing, I can't compare it with the other ones that I own because it's my ride or die mascara. It's so freaking black that blows my mind. Very easy to put on and take off. I would OBVIOUSLY repurchase when I run out. Everyone should try this one, it's awesome!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.