BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ashley C.
Marysville
Absolute favorite favorite favorite mascara! I always have a hard time finding the right mascara because I have such long lashes. I used to not wear mascara because I hated how much it would clump and not go on right. Not only does Perversion make my eyelashes look thicker and fuller and darker...it doesn't clump my lashes up at all. I absolutely love Urban Decay's Perversion.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It's my go to for an evening out. I already have nice lashes but this makes them even more full and intense. People often think I have falsies on when I wear this. I love the big fluffy brush too. Total winner!
Kiralys C.
This mascara works so well, it almost surprised me! With one coat I get amazing length and volume that lasts all day. The mascara does not flake throughout the day and it holds a curl very well. The formula is a "wet" formula, so it is important to be careful while applying because it tends to get on the upper eye lid, which is my only issue with it. Overall, this is a great product and I recommend it!
Cynthia D.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my holy grail mascara. No matter how many mascaras I purchase, drugstore or high end none of them compare to this. It adds so much volume to my lashes and it doesn't crumble after using for a long time. I definitely recommend this mascara for anyone looking for some great volume.
Kelly W.
One of the best mascaras I have ever used! I use this almost every day, but I layer it with other products. The only complaint I would have to say is that it doesn't dry too quickly, so I feel like I can't blink for a solid minute after applying.
Jessica S.
Yakima, WA
This is one of my favorite high end mascaras. It gives my lashes length and volume without clumping and it doesn't flake off throughout the day. So far I've only tried the sample size from a beauty box subscription, but I enjoyed it so much that I would consider buying it in the full size.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This is definitely in my top five favorite mascaras. It's nice and creamy so applies easily and coats every lash but it's not too creamy to where it creates a goopy mess. It gives volume, thickness, curl and of course, darkness. I love love LOVE it. ❤️
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
I received this as a gift on my birthday from Ulta and I LOOOOOOVE this product!!! I will definitely be buying this once I run out of the sample. It adds wonderful volume and length and stays put much longer than a lot of other premium brand mascaras do. I highly recommend you try this product if you haven't already!
Luz G.
I would like it to give more volume to my lashes, if you don't curl your eyelashes this mascara is going to flatten them. It came with the naked on the run palette but I don't use it because I love dramatic lashes and it doesn't do that with mine.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
This is a good mascara but I rarely use it because it is not waterproof. That is something I really look for in a mascara because sometimes I forget and rub my eyes. I need something that will really stay in place but other than that it is good.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.