BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Christina Z.
I'm a huge UD fan but this mascara was a miss for me...
First off I really do like how black it is but, it flakes on me and makes my lashes look heavy.
I tried a sample size so maybe the full will be different??? People love this but it's just not for me.
Nina H.
This is one of the best high end mascaras I have got. I will definitely be buying again. It makes my lashes so dark and full. It's one of the best that I have tried and I have tried a lot of them. I have dark brown eyes. It also holds my curl in my lashes.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
I've tried this mascara a few times and I always want to like it but I just... don't. It's not the worst mascara I've ever used but it's not very lengthening and it makes my lashes clumpy. I love how black it is but I don't think I would repurchase it.
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
I received a deluxe sample size as a birthday gift from Ulta. I applied one coat, wasn't impressed and put it aside. I tried it again today, this time applying two coats to top and bottom lashes. Wow! My lashes looked amazing!! love that my lashes didn't get that crunchy feel. It's been a while since I have used department store mascara, but I may have to purchase this one.
Eunice R.
Hartford, CT
This is definitely the blackest mascara I have tried to date! It has beautiful pigmentation, and a good size brush to give you full thick lashes! I have naturally long and curly lashes and this mascara gives my best friend lashes that are as long and curly as mine! Highly recommended for everyone!
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
Great mascara. I work at Ulta and this is such a good seller. It's very good for volumizing. You can buy it at Ulta! The only thing is, if I wear the mascara without eyeshadow, it tends to get on my lid throughout the day while my other mascaras do not do that.
Sandy S.
I received this as a sample from Ulta, and to be honest I didn't like it that much first couple of tries. However I came to really enjoy it! At first it seemed like the wand was giving me to much mascara but I learned to wipe a little off each time and had great results. It gave me beautiful full, long and volumized lashes. I would def repurchase this product!
Stephanie M.
This Urban Decay Perversion Mascara darkens, adds volume, and adds length to my lashes. I don't think it is as good as other brands of mascara I have tried. I would purchase this product if one of my favorites was not available. For the price, I would recommend this mascara.
Hannah H.
Bend, OR
I really enjoy this mascara. I first tried it when a sample came with my Naked On The Run palette, but I've repurchased it since then! It makes my lashes look awesome and almost falsie-like. It doesn't smudge, but it tends to flake a bit,hence the 4 stars.
Carissa R.
I LOVED this, the mascara is creamy and pigmented. It applies so flawlessly and looks amazing. I use this everyday. It's perfect to wear more than one layer. It's so dark and gorgeous. I purchased mine from Ulta. As soon as I run out I will buy it again. It's just that amazing
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.