BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Toni L.
Huber Heights, OH
Best Mascara ever! I received this mascara as a sample and was hooked...it was the best. I've actually went out ad bought a full size size since then and already need to buy more. I highly suggest it. My lashes have never looked better :) #Influenster
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Makes my lashes super super black and also gives a great combo of thickness and length. one of the best mascaras I've tried. I don't think it's water proof but it doesn't really smudge or run on me but it's still easy to take off at the end of the day
Shirley A.
Noblesville, IN
ONE OF MY FAVORITES. Just like the eyeliner fro UD, I received this mascara (smaller size) in my UD On The Run Naked palette. Once it ran out I instantly ran to the store to purchase it. It makes my lashes look so long and NOT clumpy. I have tried other mascara's but none compare to this one!
Molly B.
By far the greatest mascara. Fully worth every penny spent. (The primer sample was a promo when this was first released). I recommend purchasing the full size Subversion primer to get the best lashes ever. The combo of the two make a remarkable difference before and after. Yes, $42 total for mascara and primer seems kinda crazy but it's not as crazy as how crazy-beautiful your lashes will look once you try this!!
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got a sample of this mascara and I REALLY wanted to like it, but I just don't! At first I thought I received a defective batch when I purchased it, but I exchanged it and the second batch was the same. I feel as if several swipes of application still don't produce much results on my lashes.
Jennah J.
Sacramento, CA
I freaking love this stuff!!! Only mascara I Have found that gives me the volume I want and doesn't make my eyes go crazy from irritation... I definitely recommend this to anyone trying to find that perfect Blacker than black mascara that really works and doesn't irritate
Ana M.
YEEESSS we all need the #urbandecay mascara!!!!
I tried a couple other brands that compare in price, popularity and similarity's and I keep coming back to the #perversionmascara every time!!!
For whatever reason a lot of the mascara products I've tried I've always gotten fall out but I have never gotten any of those problems with this love of my life!!!
Katie H.
Westland, MI
I got a free sample of this mascara and was pretty pleased with it overall. It didn't have a big tendency to flake like some mascaras do and I didn't notice a lot of flaking/fallout with long wear. I felt like it made my lashes look fuller / longer overall than the cheap mascaras I usually buy so I generally wear it on nights out rather than for my every day look.
Brittany g.
Newark, OH
I just received a sample of this mascara from Ulta. I was extremely excited to try it out because I love Urban Decay's eyeshadow, but sadly I was unsatisfied. It didn't stay on very long and the color wasn't very dark (for being black), but the brush didn't clump all of your eyelashes together, which is a definite plus. This would probably be #5 on my mascara list.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I love this mascara it works great it's a little pricey but thats ok because I love the way it work!! It has a great brush, It Adds Volume, it Applies Evenly Defines & Separates it Doesn't Clump
It Lengthens witch is great because my lashes are medium sized

Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.