BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just received a sample of this mascara from Ulta. I was extremely excited to try it out because I love Urban Decay's eyeshadow, but sadly I was unsatisfied. It didn't stay on very long and the color wasn't very dark (for being black), but the brush didn't clump all of your eyelashes together, which is a definite plus. This would probably be #5 on my mascara list.
Jennah J.
Sacramento, CA
I freaking love this stuff!!! Only mascara I Have found that gives me the volume I want and doesn't make my eyes go crazy from irritation... I definitely recommend this to anyone trying to find that perfect Blacker than black mascara that really works and doesn't irritate
Shirley A.
Noblesville, IN
ONE OF MY FAVORITES. Just like the eyeliner fro UD, I received this mascara (smaller size) in my UD On The Run Naked palette. Once it ran out I instantly ran to the store to purchase it. It makes my lashes look so long and NOT clumpy. I have tried other mascara's but none compare to this one!
Brigid L.
Dunmore, PA
Got this at an event at Sephora. I'm super picky with my mascara and while this was nice, didn't live up to the hype. It sweated off very quickly and often left me with black under my eyes. I tried using for about a month but ultimately, I needed something more durable.
Lena G.
San Diego, CA
I am always looking for the perfect mascara and I've definitely found my new favorite! It is a wet formula but I don't find it messy or that it smudges. It gives me volume and length. My lashes look great with this mascara and I highly recommend it.
Sophia D.
I love this mascara. It is really black, doesn't clump and the wand is really easy to use. It is a drier formula then most but it still works nicely. I find that my curl falls throughout the day but that's just because it is a heavier mascara. Other then that I love it!
Faith F.
The first time I tried this mascara, I wasn't a huge fan. I thought it didn't do much for me. After I started curling my eyelashes, I've changed my mind. If you're looking for a mascara that will lengthen your lashes, this is a great one. It doesn't do much in the curling department, but it has good staying power and doesn't flake or smudge on me.
Stephanie W.
I received this mascara in my Sephora Play bag. I have so many mascara samples so I was hesitant to try this one. It is very dark which I like and it helps my lashes appear thicker and longer. The effects aren't super significant though. I like one of my other samples better. The packaging is very sleek and stylish though.
Nikki S.
At first I was rather iffy about this mascara, but it has really grown on me in the past few weeks. It gives your eyelashes just the right amount of "oomf" without that gummy/sticky feeling. (If you know what I mean). Stays on very well, didn't flake off on my cheeks.
CamUnbothered g.
This product makes my eye lashes feel/ look so.sexy...i love the dark black it is very pigmented.i like the brush, it is make thins easy when doing my lower lash line ...i in love with benefits,but this mascara forced me to rotate and spread the love
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.