BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Manvir K.
This is my holy grail mascara!!! It does not flake, it stays put all day, and it leaves my lashes feeling very flexible (not crunchy like other mascaras)! This mascara gives me volume like no other and I would definitely recommend this to others and buy it again!
Lucy C.
Baldwinsville, NY
I bought myself a tube of this mascara after trying out my moms. I loved it, it gave my lashes extreme volume and I got so many compliments from friends! The only issue that I came across was only about a month into using it, the brush would clump up and I wouldn't get the same effect. Because of this, I now have to do 3 or 4 coats versus 1. It is a great mascara though and I highly recommend it if you want volume without clumping.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez , CA
Nice rich black color, fluffy brush catches the lashes nicely. Helps to add a bit of volume and a slight curl. not my fav mascara, but a real decent one. That being said, the price is what knocks some stars. This is a nice mascara, but with more affordable and, IMO, better options out there, why pay more?
Sergio M.
Oakland, CA
In love with this product. Have been using it for a year now and is the only mascara I use on myself. I just love how my eyelashes look specially with the primer. My lashes look so full when applied. When ever I glam up and only do mascara. Lots of people compliment on my lashes and that's when I recommend it
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
This is my new favorite mascara! It even beat out my MAC brand and Better than Sex.I purchased mine at Ulta and will be buying it again. It really plumps my lashes and never clumps. I wish the tubing was a little prettier, but that's not a deal breaker in any way.
Sara D.
Littleton, CO
This mascara is really nice. One coat is sufficient, two made my son ask if I was wearing falsies!!! It doesn't flake for me, and from what I've heard, the Subversion primer adds even more oompf! I do wish the brush separated my lashes a little more like another mascara I have. I will probably get this again.
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA
Favorite mascara I have used so far. The brush allows for one to get their eyelashes not only extremely long but also full. When wearing this mascara most people think I have fake eyelashes on. It can get pretty pricy though but I would still recommend it to a friend
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
This is my go to mascara for full and thick lashes! No clumping for me and it stays put with no flaking! I love the formula and it has never caused my eyes to burn or water. That is my biggest issue with other mascara brands. So I tend to find a great one and stay with it. Now I only grab this one or Dior.
Stacia T.
One of my favorite mascaras! I first received it in a sample size and fell in love with it. It lengthens after one coat, easy to apply and gives great results. I would repurchase the only down fall is it does get clumpy if you put a bunch of coats on so I would avoid that.
Brittany D.
Holy perfection, Batman!!! I decided to try this mascara after realizing nearly all the beauty bloggers I follow use it. In so happy I did!! This is the perfect mascara. It gives amazing length and volume and my lashes look amazing- almost as good as falsies!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.