BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
This mascara is definitely in my top 3! I absolutely love it! The wand is shaped how I like, and applies product evenly on my lashes. My eye lashes always look amazing without false lashes on when I use this mascara. It doesn't flake, or clump up either. I always recommend this mascara!
Christina Z.
I'm a huge UD fan but this mascara was a miss for me...
First off I really do like how black it is but, it flakes on me and makes my lashes look heavy.
I tried a sample size so maybe the full will be different??? People love this but it's just not for me.
Ali B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This mascara is so good, it makes your lashes super long and doesn't really clump up. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it transferred to the top of my eye socket like right underneath my brows, like little dots. I notice it at the end of the day.
Margaux D.
I've only used this as a sample and was generally impressed. It definitely lengthens and darkens my lashes, though I find it to be a bit lacking in volume - however, I have kind of a high standard for lash volume so if you value length above thickness this might be the best bet for you.
Tamitra T.
Gary, IN
I received a deluxe sample size as a birthday gift from Ulta. I applied one coat, wasn't impressed and put it aside. I tried it again today, this time applying two coats to top and bottom lashes. Wow! My lashes looked amazing!! love that my lashes didn't get that crunchy feel. It's been a while since I have used department store mascara, but I may have to purchase this one.
Sandy S.
I received this as a sample from Ulta, and to be honest I didn't like it that much first couple of tries. However I came to really enjoy it! At first it seemed like the wand was giving me to much mascara but I learned to wipe a little off each time and had great results. It gave me beautiful full, long and volumized lashes. I would def repurchase this product!
Britt M.
I saw that this had almost a full five star review on Ulta's site, so when I needed a new mascara I purchased the sample size. I'm glad I did because I didn't like this mascara at all. I have long but not very full lashes, and all this did was tint them and make them a little darker. I tried extra coats of this but that didn't help at all. Big disappointment.
Catherine B.
Personally, this just didn't work that well for me. I received it as a sample from Sephora and was very excited to try it once it first came out. Unfortunately, the formula was way too wet for me and made my lashes clumpy. I didn't purchase the full size.
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Best Mascara on the market. It has a great deep black color that allows for lengthening and a thickened look. It does not clump or flake (even if you are like me and pick at it throughout the day). I do recommend buying the mascara primer that goes with it called Subversion for a better, more professional look, however it is not always needed day to day.
Shannon M.
Arlington, VA
I wore this mascara into Sephora and had a demo completed on eye liners The mascara ran down my face, smudged, and clumped while the girl was working on my eye liner. The Sephora employee even asked what mascara I was wearing and if she could help me to find a new brand! I told her the mascara was new and from Urban Decay - I am in love with the Urban Decay eyeshadow, but would pass on the mascara in the future.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.