BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea C.
Wilmington
I love Urban Decay, so when I was in the market for a new mascara I purchased a holiday gift set with Perversion included in it and I fell in LOVE. It's definitely pricey and maaaybe you could find a dupe but I honestly love how it makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies every day. Two coats just makes it that much better. I also use Subversion, UD's lash primer, before using Perversion on nights out and my lashes look amazing!
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
OMG SUCH THICK LASHES! I have fairly naturally thick lashes, but nothing like these. I was asked where I bought my false eyelashes when I wore it for the first time. It compares fairly well to Benefit Theyre Real mascara, but I ended up choosing Too Faced for my go to.
Morgan C.
Sandy, UT
Great black mascara! I love the wand on his mascara as it is big and fluffy! It's great and lengthening and volumizong while ensuring your lashes are not clumpy. I do not notice any kind of transferring or flaking as well while using this on top or even bottom lashes.
Keira L.
I love the way this mascara looks: it's a glossy wet-look finish that lengthens and volumizes and doesn't flake or smudge. It survives brutal Florida humidity and long nights out. It just takes a LOT of effort to remove, which is my only (minor) complaint about it.
Ashley B.
This is a great mascara don't get me wrong. The only reason it gets 4 stars is I feel there are multiple drug store mascaras that give the exact same effects for more than half the price. It volumizes and separates lashes wonderfully and it very black. I feel like the rocket by maybelline gives me the same results though.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
My lashes look full, thick, and blackest black with this mascara!! It doesn't seem to really flake. It also is pretty easy to use. The formula seems kind of thick, but it still works great! I love it and would recommend it to others as well as buy it again, for sure.
Jeanne-Marie D.
Kingston, MA
Was originally very skeptical about this mascara, but was pleasantly surprised by the results! After one coat my lashes looked fuller and longer. Product also layers and wardrobes well with other mascaras. Wore well throughout the day without being waterproof. Reasonably priced against its competitors, I'll definitely buy again.
Giselle P.
Currently my favorite mascara! I received it as a sample in my sephora bag and have been loving it. Definitely going to purchase the full size. I love wet mascaras, I feel like they do a lot more than the dryer ones. It makes my lashes super long and separated. The volume and darkness it provides is on point!! 😍
Kassandra G.
Laredo, TX
This is my all time favorite mascara, I am in love it is perfect for every eye color and for all eye shapes! It is perfect and helps add volume to my lashes! It is great for the price and it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends
Del V.
Awesome mascara! My go to mascara when I want big bold lashes. Lengthens & thickens my lashes. Doesn't flake at all. Formula isn't too thick but isn't runny & wet at all which I love! I almost always have this with me. Even have a mini sample size I carry in my purse!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.