BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
The was my first high end mascara. I still love it for several reasons. It doesn't flake and is very pigmented. However, my favorite thing about this mascara is how 'fluffy' it makes my lashes look. This mascara will always have a place in my collection. Tried and true.
EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely love this mascara! It really adds that little bit of extra length and volume that my lashes need. I'm not sure how to describe it... but it is a more wet based formula. It's not clumpy but it does take a few seconds/minutes for it to fully dry so sometimes it does get into my eyeshadow or makes it look as though I put eye liner on. Other than that it's a very long lasting formula and I love it!
Carly R.
Fountain Inn, SC
I LOVE this product. It gives me volume and is the perfect black color, the formula doesn't clump even a little and it last all day. I'm giving it 4 stars because I have oily skin under my eyes and it definitely flakes off a bit. I don't think its really the mascara though. I wish it came in waterproof because it might not flake then. Urban Decay's Perversion is a definite must have!
Jessica S.
Love, love, love this mascara! This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time, it's super black and doesn't flake off throughout the day. It is a BIT clumpy but I actually like that in a mascara, it is almost like the Tarte light's camera lashes in that sense. I highly recommend!
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I got this for Christmas the sample size. It made my lashes longer and have more volume. It didn't make them clump sometimes it does but I like a little clump. It goes on smoothly. The price tag makes me second guess buying it but I love it so much I will repurchase
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The only mascara I can purchase now. I feel like it gives my little eye lashes the perfect boost. This mascara is super easy to apply and comes off great with eye makeup remover. The price is a little expensive, but it works better than any other mascara I have tried.
Miriam B.
This is my FAVORITE mascara of all time. Some people don't like how wet the mascara is, but I think it makes my lashes look amazing. Just a warning, if you sneeze after applying, it will be all over your face! This product really needs to dry before becoming transfer proof.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
This mascara definitely defines your lashes, but that's about it. It didn't lengthen nor add volume to my lashes. I have short sparse lashes so I definitely need more length so it isn't for me. I do like how it doesn't smudge, lasts throughout the day, quick drying.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I absolutely love this mascara. Urban Decay always makes great mascaras but what I love most about Perversion is that it lasts all day and manages to make my measly eyelashes look pretty amazing. Perversion manages to make them look fuller, longer, and they curl perfectly.
Cascade W.
Slippery Rock, PA
This is my favorite mascara! I first tried it when I got the naked on the run palette and now I'm in love. One this people might not like is that it can tend to clump. But i just go over it a few times and it's all good. They make my eyes pop and my eyelashes look way way longer and fuller than they actually are! :)
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.