BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Heather S.
Tell City, IN
I absolutely love this mascara. It not only make my lashes look longer, but also thicker. I've never found this combo in any other mascara. My only issue is that it isn't water proof and can get clumpy if not applied carefully. Usually a clean mascara wand can fix that though.
Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
This mascara is AMAZING. A lot of people don't know that this mascara has a lash growth serum infused into it which over time will aid the lashes in growing. It also has triple the amount of black pigment ( who dosent love a super black mascara) .... it gives the lashes volume, length all while stimulating the eyelash follicle
Leah R.
This is a great mascara. Super black, not too clumping, and lasts well enough. I love a volumizing formula and this focuses more on length, but it's still a great product.
S. S.
I tend to like lifting lengthening mascaras that give volume without getting too clumpy. When I saw all the reviews that this gives major volume I was skeptical I would like it, but found that as long as you don't wiggle it back and forth too feverishly, it gives the perfect volumized, yet lengthened and lifted dramatic lashes! It's quickly become one of my holy grail mascaras, and as a bonus is practically waterproof on me too.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
One of the best mascaras out there! And it's at a pretty reasonable price!! I got a sample one when I purchased the naked smoky palette and I loved it so much I purchased the full sized one and it was my go to for months! It's pitch black in color, doesn't clump or flake!
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I have received two samples of this mascara but I have never bought the full size version. I find that it is really clumpy with my eye lashes. I would recommend it for someone looking for volume not length. The wand is quite large and I end up getting mascara on my top eye lids :-O
Rebecca D.
Clarksburg , WV
This is my go to mascara! I love love love how dark it is... It's so much darker than any other that I've tried. It can make any eye look pop! It doesn't clump, the formula goes one very smooth, and it doesn't flake at all! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone!
Tina K.
This mascara is amazing! It gives the best volume and length to your lashes in one coat! The first coat is still super dramatic, but building it up makes it really intense. It can get a little clumpy, but I don't mind because this mascara is bomb
Brittney K.
Love this mascara, but it does flake a bit. With my sensitive eyes, that is no fun, but if you have better luck than me there, you'll love it! It makes your lashes full and long, although it does not help curl your lashes as others do. Recommended for non-sensitive eyes!
Lacey P.
Got this in my Naked On the Run palette expecting to never use it. However, it is not one of my favorites. I have plenty of other mascara options, but I have intentionally sought it out in the Sephora Favorites in order to have another for the day this one runs out. It is in my top 3 favorites and I love the way it doesn't clump.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.