BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
At first I really hated this mascara but it really started to grow on me, this still isn't my favorite mascara ever but I have grown to really enjoy it. This formula is a little more is a little bit more wet for my taste but once it dries up just a little bit I love it even more. This is super black and I do see myself reaching for this mascara, it's just not top dog for me,
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
I have a GIANT stash of mascara samples so I wasn't super pleased to get this one, but I changed my mind with the first swipe. The formula is lightweight but it doesn't look dry or flaky, and it doesn't look heavy or clumpy when you add layers, they go on like a breeze. My ALLTIME fave.
Miranda B.
After trying a small sample size of urban decay perversion mascara, I was very impressed with the volume it gave my eyelashes. This was my first time trying this mascara now I find myself reaching for this over other mascaras. I would definitely purchase again!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
This is a really great mascara. It doesn't flake on me a lot during the day and does and good job at volumizing and lengthening my lashes. It can become clumpy so you can't apply too much. I always use a lash comb after I use mascara and that helps sort out the clumps.
Jennifer M.
Really combs out your lashes and gives them ton of volume, bit it can irritate your eyes a bit if you have sensitive eyes, or eyes tend to water for any little thing.
Alexandria G.
Wilmington, NC
As someone who hardly wears mascara... this is one I could see myself putting on daily. It works so well with my long lashes, that are so blonde you can't see them. I can layer it on, or keep it casual. Will look into purchasing the full size, once I finished my sample!
Carley W.
This is my favorite mascara. Makes my lashes curled and long and voluminous. It starts off a little wet, and because of the shape of the brush, you get a lot of product on the wand the first few applications, so I always slide the wand against the wall of the tube as a pull it out and it is absolute perfection. It lasts forever and I've never had any issues with smearing or flaking.
Eren H.
This is an amazing mascara. My lashes have never looked so full! It really makes my blue eyes POP! One of the best things about this produced is that doesn't make your lashes stick together or look clumpy. They look full and luscious! I'll be running back to Sephora to stock up on this mascara!
Jessica M.
I love urban decay. I always buy urban from Ulta. You can’t use a coupon and yes it’s a little pricey for makeup. But I never seem to have a problem with it. It’s one of my favorite brands. This is literally my favorite mascara ever
Hayley B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. The brush is perfect for getting my lower lashes. And when put on my top lashes it creates beautiful length and volume that is very natural looking. It is one of the best mascaras that I have ever tried and I will be repurchasing.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.