BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I received a deluxe sample of this mascara from Sephora and I really enjoyed it. Usually I don't feel the need to spend a lot on mascara since the drugstore has a lot of great ones. But this one gives a ton of volume and doesn't clump. Plus it is extremely black.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I received a sample size of this mascara in a Sephora Play box and I loved it so much that I had to go out and purchase the full size. The brush is amazing, separates lashes and adds volume. The mascara itself doesn't clump up nor does it flake. Its my current fav!
Sarah R.
I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews out there for this mascara! I actually really like it! The formula is a bit runny (the reason for a star docked), but besides that I really like it! The color is dark and intense and doesn't transfer onto your lids.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez , CA
Nice rich black color, fluffy brush catches the lashes nicely. Helps to add a bit of volume and a slight curl. not my fav mascara, but a real decent one. That being said, the price is what knocks some stars. This is a nice mascara, but with more affordable and, IMO, better options out there, why pay more?
Rosie L.
This is my ride-or-die mascara. I literally have a few extras in my makeup collection just in case I ever run out!! This makes your lashes look so thick and voluminous it is absolutely amazing! And pairing it with their primer the "Subversion" only makes it look even better! Awesome value for its price for sure.
Manvir K.
This is my holy grail mascara!!! It does not flake, it stays put all day, and it leaves my lashes feeling very flexible (not crunchy like other mascaras)! This mascara gives me volume like no other and I would definitely recommend this to others and buy it again!
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I got a sample size version from IPSY and I'm not much of fan. I have those short straight lashes and this doesn't do much for them. I'd rather use the roller lash for my eyelashes. I'm sure it would work out better for those with normal eyelashes though. The brush is big and plush; almost swallows up my lashes
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pleasantly surprised. Loving this mascara. Deep black in color and gives me full volume without clumping. Lasted all day. A good competition to my regular Too Faced Better than Sex. It came in a special promotion with a liquid liner pen, couldn't beat the deal. Will purchase again
Miranda E.
Wonderful mascara! Goes on evenly, last for months and gives good volume! I have bought over 4 of these in the past two years! I won't use anything else! Good value! It may be more expensive than your drug store brand, but it lasts longer and looks really good.
Kitty K.
This mascara is just okay, it isn't my favorite mascara to use but it gets the job done.I love the fact that is it SUPER black! It is the blackest mascara I have used. I love the way it makes my lashes look but the only downfall is sometimes it will smudge and flake on me.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.