BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Melody P.
Columbus, GA
I tried this mascara when it was sent as a sample and IMMEDIATELY went onto Sephoras site and purchased a full sized product. This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used. My eyelashes look long and dark and I can apply coat after coat with no clumping. I avoid the spider lashes
They come out looking magnificent.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I used to use this all the time and I loved it.. I started using a bunch of different mascaras and I totally forgot about this one. I recently got a mini one as a free gift with purchase and it sparked my love for it again. You only need one coat and it lengthens your lashes, curls them and adds so much volume. I've been using 3 different mascaras at the same time and it still isn't as good as just one coat of this! It is pretty pricey about $24 but it's so worth it!
Kait H.
Dublin, OH
This is HAAAANDS DOWN the best mascara I have ever used. I am obsessed and tell everyone that I can that this is the best mascara. it has truly changed my life. I've had it for almost 6 months now and it still goes on great. it makes me eyelashes SO LONG. ive never gotten compliments on my eyelashes until i got this.
Karissa M.
Arnold
This is a very good mascara. It’s kind of on the pricey side but, if you want longer looking lashes than this is the mascara for you. But this mascara make clump up sometimes. But you can just go through with another mascara.
Yanibell P.
New York
I received a sample of this mascara in one of my Sephora Play box and wow do I love this mascara. I have semi long lashes already but this added so much more length and volume to it. I love how it also helped separate the lashes. I recommend them to those looking to look like they are wearing falsies.
Charlee S.
Van Nuys , CA
This mascara was honestly amazing I accidentally burnt off my left eyelashes in a candle accident and I didn’t feel comfortable wearing any mascara because I felt like it emphasized the difference in my eyelashes but this one made my eyelashes look almost identical it was a life saver and still my favorite
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
I absolutely adore this product! I tend to have really short lashes and this mascara helps with the length sooooo much! It can we kinda wet when you first put it on but after it dries it is absolutely amazing!
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Love, love, love, if you use this you have to get its twin in the white tube, or the prime, it make you look like you have fake lashes on, I love to use this when I have an event or a party or I just want to shock people, sometimes if they m having a rough day and need a pick me up I just throw this on.
Morgan H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I’ve been using this mascara for a few years and keep coming back. It provides natural looking length and volume. I’ve never had it flake or smudge and I have very watery eyes.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.