BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Mikayla J.
This mascara is absolutely the best. Urban Decay knows how to make products that last. This mascara makes my short and stubby eyelashes look absolutely pitch-black and stunning. This is my all-time favorite mascara. Anytime I try a new type of mascara, I always come back to this one. It just cannot be beat!
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
I got this as a gift from Sephora with my foundation&powder and I'm so glad. I've been hooked since. I normally use more than one mascara and multiple coats of every one that I use and this mascara I can do two coats and they look flawless and not clumpy either
myia v.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is really good! The wand is also very nice. The tube last long and never dried out before it's gone. I use two coats unless I'm doing an smokey eye and then I use 3 or 4 but it never looks like fly legs on my lashes. I often give this for a gift to my sisters and girl friends.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pleasantly surprised. Loving this mascara. Deep black in color and gives me full volume without clumping. Lasted all day. A good competition to my regular Too Faced Better than Sex. It came in a special promotion with a liquid liner pen, couldn't beat the deal. Will purchase again
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
At first I really hated this mascara but it really started to grow on me, this still isn't my favorite mascara ever but I have grown to really enjoy it. This formula is a little more is a little bit more wet for my taste but once it dries up just a little bit I love it even more. This is super black and I do see myself reaching for this mascara, it's just not top dog for me,
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez , CA
Nice rich black color, fluffy brush catches the lashes nicely. Helps to add a bit of volume and a slight curl. not my fav mascara, but a real decent one. That being said, the price is what knocks some stars. This is a nice mascara, but with more affordable and, IMO, better options out there, why pay more?
Miranda E.
Wonderful mascara! Goes on evenly, last for months and gives good volume! I have bought over 4 of these in the past two years! I won't use anything else! Good value! It may be more expensive than your drug store brand, but it lasts longer and looks really good.
Rachel B.
Amarillo, TX
I have a GIANT stash of mascara samples so I wasn't super pleased to get this one, but I changed my mind with the first swipe. The formula is lightweight but it doesn't look dry or flaky, and it doesn't look heavy or clumpy when you add layers, they go on like a breeze. My ALLTIME fave.
Sarah R.
I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews out there for this mascara! I actually really like it! The formula is a bit runny (the reason for a star docked), but besides that I really like it! The color is dark and intense and doesn't transfer onto your lids.
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
The BEST mascara I have ever used. Honestly, it goes on so easily and lasts throughout the day without issue. The brush leaves a beautiful application. I only wish the tube lasted a little longer, even though it is pretty big! Would buy a million times over.!!!
Sandy K.
Martinez, CA
I have this mascara but it's a little of a pain to get off even with removers how do I get the non raccoon eyes the next morning?
Kensleigh A.
Looking for a mascara that will give my eye lashes lots of length. Is this a good product?
Danielle D.
I have this mascara but not the primer. Does the primer make a big difference?? I love the mascara alone!!
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
Does this mascara become dry quickly? I have only tried the sample size and loved it but don't want to get a big size if it dries out before the 3 month mark
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
How is this product compared with MAC brand?