BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely love this mascara! It really adds that little bit of extra length and volume that my lashes need. I'm not sure how to describe it... but it is a more wet based formula. It's not clumpy but it does take a few seconds/minutes for it to fully dry so sometimes it does get into my eyeshadow or makes it look as though I put eye liner on. Other than that it's a very long lasting formula and I love it!
Felicia M.
I rate mascaras as tier 1 ( the most coveted) and tier 2 ( in case of an emergency and tier 1 mascaras aren't available). This mascara falls into tier 2. I had wanted to try it for so long and when I did I enjoyed it quite a bit but not enough for it to replace or join my tier 1 group.
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
I loved everything about this mascara-the volume & definition it gives your lashes, staying power, applies easily, etc. The only reason its not my favorite is because it's so difficult to remove! I always lose an eyelash or two when removing this mascara which is really upsetting because I loved everything else about it.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
My favorite mascara for over 3 years! I have constantly repurchased this, soo good! Definitely use with the subversion lash primer for better results, my eyelashes can almost touch my eyebrows whenever I use this product! Very black and intense, and I love the thick wand!
Angela B.
Washington, IL
This product is amazing. I received a sample size in my August Sephora Play box and it quickly elevated itself to holy grail status. The brush perfectly separates my lashes and the formula never clumps. It stays all day without smearing and still looks fabulous at bedtime.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
One of the best mascaras out there! And it's at a pretty reasonable price!! I got a sample one when I purchased the naked smoky palette and I loved it so much I purchased the full sized one and it was my go to for months! It's pitch black in color, doesn't clump or flake!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this mascara in my sephora play box and it was my first time using it. I really liked it and found it did not clump at all. It's a now a tie to be my new favorite mascara. It's really black and one coat was even enough for more. I would definitely recommend and buy.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
The was my first high end mascara. I still love it for several reasons. It doesn't flake and is very pigmented. However, my favorite thing about this mascara is how 'fluffy' it makes my lashes look. This mascara will always have a place in my collection. Tried and true.
Tiffany-Marrie A.
Porter, TX
This mascara is BLACK. It is so pigmented! It's also a lovely WET formula which allows you to coat and build volume without clumping. The brush does take some getting used to, but once you do, it's a great, long lasting formula! I use it daily! It has a nice matte finish.
Katie T.
Ah! I completely forgot about this mascara! A friend of mine gave me hers several years back when she worked at Ulta, long before I discovered the difference between high end makeup and drug store makeup. This mascara made my lashes appear longer and fuller and it lasted all day without smudging. Love the curve of the brush!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.