BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lexi W.
If your eyelashes aren't thick and you don't wear false lashes, you will love this product! I got it at Sephora for a low price. They have large and small versions so you can test it for less. I highly recommend it! It will bring out your eyes and it's great for a sexy smokey eye!
Jenny J.
Garden Grove, CA
Love love and love this mascara. I have pretty much tried most of the hyped mascaras and this one is by far my favorite. It's wet does not clump. It separates and lengthens the lashes instantly. I hate sitting for hours having to apply numerous layers to achieve length and this does this for you effortlessly. You'll thank me later!
Barb E.
I absolutely love this mascara! It goes on smooth, doesn't clump, stays on all day and makes my not-soo-great lashes look amazing! It also doesn't smudge on my glasses which is a huge bonus for any ladies that wear them on the day to day. Product goes a long way too. I always keep the trial size one in my purse, just in case.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
This mascara makes my lashes look very long and thick and black. I like how it ties my whole look together and makes my eyes more noticeable. I wish I had a waterproof version though because I wear contacts and sometimes my eyes water, but the mascara lasts a long time on its own.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Awesome mascara. Volumizes and lengthens lashes, while remaining lightweight. Doesn't clump or crumble. I like to get the travel size because the full size ends up drying out before I can use it all. I love to pair it with the subversion primer to add even more length to my lashes!
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love everything about this mascara, the formula, the brush, and the packaging. I feel that the brush is perfect for lengthening the mascara. I purchased this from my local Ulta. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to purchase this mascara! I definitely recommend!
Katie J.
Marion, IN
BEST MASCARA EVER! Seriously though. I was getting complimented by my friend on my eyelashes, and she was shocked when I told her I only had one coat of mascara on! This mascara is so worth the price! It's buildable and doesn't clump and glides on perfectly coating the eyelashes :)
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I received a small tube sample of this, and I loved it so I bought the full size. Honestly, I preferred the smaller tube, because, in the the larger one, it makes the mascara prone to clumping and making a mess. I still can use it, it's just not what I expected for when I bought it full size.
Jay J.
I love this mascara. I first received a sample of this and as soon as I put it on I loved it. It made my lashes look super long. I use this product daily and it keeps my lashes looking nice all day. I bought it at Ulta although I prefer sephora (ulta is just a more convenient location). I would probably buy this product again, although I plan to try a different product when this runs out.
Susanna M.
First of all, I have stubby, sparse lashes that barely show up on my face. Normally I curl my lashes and then apply mascara to bulk them up a bit. I love the UD Perversion mascara because it grabs every tiny little lash and adds insane volume. If you're going for length, this might not be for you, but the volume is amazing! My fave!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.