BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
kristiana c.
Novi, MI
i actually really like the way this looks on my eyelashes, it makes them dark and thick and long.. kinda spidery though, its easy to clump on accident plus it takes a while to dry so you can easily screw up your entire eye look on accident if you arent careful other wise i do love this!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This is pretty good mascara, very black and definitely adds volume and makes them longer. My only complaint is that when its brand new the brush holds a lot of product resulting in slightly clumpy lashes. I usually try to wipe as much excess product off the brush when using any mascara because I hate clumps. But this is very nice when you get the right amount it does exactly what it says so I would recommend this mascara if you want full and longer looking lashes.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. It coats every single lash and makes them look so long! i typically wear this when I go for a brown smokey eye and wing out my eyeliner. I love the look it gives me. I have never had a problem with clumping when I've used this so I always recommend this mascara.
Elise M.
By far the most dramatic and deeply pigmented mascara they've made. I love the texture of the mascara itself, and the effect is impressive. I am often asked if I am wearing fake lashes! Its a great value, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for dramatic but not crusty lashes.
Gabriela R.
Denton
GUYS, I used to SWEAR by Benefit's Roller Lash mascara but then I got a sample size in this mascara & it forever changed my life. I tried it and was immediately impressed. The brush on this mascara makes m lashes look so full & dark & it coats them perfectly. My little sister even tried it & fell in love with it, so I went to the store & bought a full size tube of it. This is honestly the only mascara I use now because I am in love.
rebecca b.
brooklyn, NY
By far the BEST mascara ever. I received sample in an IPSY bag and have since bought two more full size bottles. I'm usually strictly a waterproof user and have never spent more than 13 bucks on mascara. I wear contacts, tend to get an occasional teary or allergic eye and am prone to rubbing my eyes for no good reason. This mascara wears like a waterproof and does not smudge or give me raccoon eyes, something I would get even with a waterproof mascara. This is a definite must try if you are in the market for a new mascara. It even comes in a smaller size in Sephora. I actually really like the sample tube with its shorter brush.
Jennifer R.
I was really let down by this mascara. The mascara wand is very generic, it is shaped like a cone. The best part of this mascara is the packaging. It comes in a very beautiful tube. When I think of Urban Decay I think of how awesome and amazing their products are. This mascara did not live up to the Urban Decay standard.
Elizabeth L.
Mesquite, TX
This mascara is AMAZING!! I usually use a revlon & Dior on top of each other to get a great pop but I only need one coat of this & it looks like I've got falsies. It's very black which I love makes my eyes stand out more. It doesn't clump and the brush is so little it's easy to get the corner & bottom lashes without making a mess
Tamiko G.
Oakland, CA
Listen...when it comes to my "go-to" mascara whether suggesting it to a client or what I wear, i always go with Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara...it makes my stingy little lashes look huge, thick and "out of control"...paired with Urban Decay's Subversion and you can't go wrong!
Emma H.
Parkton, MD
I love this mascara! I've never had a mascara that gives the volume and definition that this one does. When I first got it I wasn't too crazy about the wand because it's so big, but you eventually get used to it. The formula is very wet so you have to be really careful about applying it or else it gets everywhere. The only trouble I have is that it's difficult to use on my bottom lashes because the wand it so big. Other than that it's an overall great product!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.