BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Tamiko G.
Oakland, CA
Listen...when it comes to my "go-to" mascara whether suggesting it to a client or what I wear, i always go with Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara...it makes my stingy little lashes look huge, thick and "out of control"...paired with Urban Decay's Subversion and you can't go wrong!
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I received a small tube sample of this, and I loved it so I bought the full size. Honestly, I preferred the smaller tube, because, in the the larger one, it makes the mascara prone to clumping and making a mess. I still can use it, it's just not what I expected for when I bought it full size.
Jayna L.
Panama City Beach, FL
Hands down...this is the best mascara ever. My eyelashes are thin and I have tried a ton of mascara. This brush is the best. It makes think lashes look thick and does not clump at all! It is the best. My daughters try to steal it from me all the time! I recommend it to everyone!
Hayden T.
This is not a clumpy mascara at all, I like it because I like a very seperated and defined look. This girl has been my A1 since day 1 and I ran out recently and need to buy more. Worth the price and it lasts forever, I've never had a tube dry out but if yours does it can easily be revived with a little eye drops.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I got this as a Sample from Sephora, and fell in love! It makes my lashes look so much longer, and makes them look fuller. I use an eyelash primer, and that paired with the mascara is my go to for every morning. Would definitely recommend getting it if you have not tried it yet!
Jay J.
I love this mascara. I first received a sample of this and as soon as I put it on I loved it. It made my lashes look super long. I use this product daily and it keeps my lashes looking nice all day. I bought it at Ulta although I prefer sephora (ulta is just a more convenient location). I would probably buy this product again, although I plan to try a different product when this runs out.
Jenny J.
Garden grove , CA
Love love and love this mascara. I have pretty much tried most of the hyped mascaras and this one is by far my favorite. It's wet does not clump. It separates and lengthens the lashes instantly. I hate sitting for hours having to apply numerous layers to achieve length and this does this for you effortlessly. You'll thank me later!
Jessica C.
NORCROSS, GA
I have been using this mascara but it doesn't give volume to my eyelashes or makes them look fuller. I use it from time to time but I hate the fact that it doesn't do much for my lashes if anything it clumps them together and make them look fewer than what they truly are. And I don't realu like the primer it makes it worse for me.
Anna H.
This mascara has a great color, very dark. It applies easily and I was impressed how it stayed on all day, even through some sweat. I gave it a 4 star just because I wasn't impressed with how it made my lashes look. They didn't clump but they also weren't very lengthened or curled
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Provides good volume and length, but I'm not into so wet mascara as it tends to transfer on to my eyelids before I can let it dry. Not good for bottom lashes due to the same issue, I always end up having it on my lower lash line. The brush is great though!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.