BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this mascara! even with out the subversion primer it still makes you eye lashes full and long. I love using it with the subversion for nights out in the town. it's really easy to use and glides on very smooth. the black color is very black and hardly smears. I would recommend this product to many people. the only down fall of this product would be it's starts to get clumpy after about three months of having it l which is about the time your suppose to switch mascara anyway.
Alexandria B.
I cannot oversell this mascara. It makes my lashes long, dark, and full, and the brush is perfect for preventing clumping. The formula is best when dried down a bit. The price is reasonable, and it goes on sale a couple of times a year at Sephora or Ulta. Would recommend, it comes in a travel size too!
jennifer s.
RESEDA, CA
Look at pic, perversion Vs. No mascara. As good as any mascara you could ever ask for. It gives that beautiful full, thick, length, and dark lashes I dream about. After 2 months, I Usually I have to throw away my mascara and buy a different one; Not the case with this brand. I just wipe brush clean and works as good as new!
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
This mascara was my ride or die for quite some time. I loved the volume it gave me and how black it was. However after a while I noticed it smudged on my lower lash line leaving me with raccoon eyes. It also flakes something fierce, flakey mascara and contacts do not mix! I occasionally use this mascara but only if I'm using another mascara with it.
Lauren L.
I love UD Perversion mascara. It is one of those "wet" formulas that really coats your lashes quickly. I love that it doesn't take too much effort to get beautiful thick lashes when you are in a rush. One coat of this mascara does wonders for my lashes. It does not flake or smudge. This mascara can be applied lightly or built up to be more dramatic.
Alexa J.
Mt Juliet, TN
BY FAR MY FAVORITE MASCARA EVER! I have owned about 10 tubes of this mascara. The formula works wonders with my lashes, leaving them long, voluminous, and thick. I feel as though $24 is a decent amount to pay for a mascara that leaves your lashes in awe. I feel as though my makeup look is never complete until Ive added the Perversion mascara.
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
I seriously can't get enough of this mascara. I have a drawer full of different brands and formulas, different applicators, and different colors. This is basically the only one I use. I have never gotten a clump and it looks like my eyelashes grow in length and quantity. I feel like the formula is made of magic. Hands down the best mascara ever.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I got this as a sample and loved it so much that I bought the full size! This mascara is infallible. It doesn't smudge, doesn't run, is waterproof and conditions and enhances your lashes beyond what I would have every expected in a mascara. I have bought three tubes so far and can't get enough!
Sarah H.
I love this MASCARA! My sister referred this one to me and after seeing her lashes look super long, I decided to give it a try as well! I must say, this is my new go to mascara when I am not in the mood for any eyeliner. My lashes look super long and full! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
I received this in a beauty subscription box and fell in love with it! It makes my lashes so much more thicker, longer, and noticeable. I was not blessed with nice eyelashes, but this mascara really helps! It also never smudged on me. I have even worn it to work, and I work inside and outside, and it still never budged even when it's hot outside.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.