BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kait H.
findlay, OH
This is HAAAANDS DOWN the best mascara I have ever used. I am obsessed and tell everyone that I can that this is the best mascara. it has truly changed my life. I've had it for almost 6 months now and it still goes on great. it makes me eyelashes SO LONG. ive never gotten compliments on my eyelashes until i got this.
audrianna a.
Pueblo, CO
I love this mascara for wearing with my falsies, but is not the best for wearing alone with a curl. The formula of this product is a bit heavy and can weigh lashes down while drying. I recommend this to anyone looking for a mascara to keep their natural lashes and falsies stuck together throughout the day though.
Rane M.
Dallas, TX
Okay so I was nervous to try this out because when I took out the spool thingy the mascara was clumped all over. That’s why I was so surprised when I put it on and not only was it not clumpy but it gave so much volume to my lashes and it lengthened each one individually. I’ve been searching for the perfect mascara and I have finally found it! Will definitely buy again!!
Charlee S.
Van Nuys , CA
This mascara was honestly amazing I accidentally burnt off my left eyelashes in a candle accident and I didn’t feel comfortable wearing any mascara because I felt like it emphasized the difference in my eyelashes but this one made my eyelashes look almost identical it was a life saver and still my favorite
Julie M.
Reading
Love this mascara.  It gives your lashes a sexy look without being too heavy and unnatural.  It's even better when I use it with the Subversion primer.  It can get a little clumpy but nothing that a quick swipe of my lash comb won't solve.  It's my ultimate finisher for a smoky eye.
pнoeвe E.
After trying tons of mascaras from drugstore to high end ones, I have concluded that this one is my absolute favorite! It really emphasizes the length of my lashes and makes them look full and luscious. It stays on all day and glides on super smoothly. It finishes off any makeup look with a beautiful lash look.
Sarah S.
This is the best mascara on the entire planet! No fall out. Doesn’t dry too quickly. Buildable. Repeat user. Cruelty free. This stuff is amazing and I have recommend and I will always recommend!!!
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
I absolutely adore this product! I tend to have really short lashes and this mascara helps with the length sooooo much! It can we kinda wet when you first put it on but after it dries it is absolutely amazing!
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Love, love, love, if you use this you have to get its twin in the white tube, or the prime, it make you look like you have fake lashes on, I love to use this when I have an event or a party or I just want to shock people, sometimes if they m having a rough day and need a pick me up I just throw this on.
Alexandria K.
This is the only mascara I buy. I love it. It applies well and lasts all day. It only takes a few strokes to get my eyelashes looking the way I want them to. A perfect mixture of full and length.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.