BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Robyn m.
Brimfield, IL
Absolutely my favorite mascara. The formula is really a dark black but it goes on thin so its not clumpy it looks natural but with that extra edge. Definitely worth the price and the raveing. Urban decay is such an awesome company with such great products and this is my favorite I've tried so far.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
It's difficult for me to find a mascara that I like... I like them to be lengthening and volumizing and have good staying power without smudging. I also really like them to be very dark black. This one lives up to most of my expectations. It wasn't as lengthening as I had hoped but all around good product.
Teresa A.
Carlsbad, CA
Five stars because this is an AWESOME mascara. Smooth black coverage with a great applicator that separates my lashes and helps frame my eyes very nicely. Love that this mascara doesn't clump. You can apply as little or as much as you want for the look you want because it builds well. It lasts all day, or all night. I highly recommend! LOVE this mascara.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This mascara makes my lashes the blackest black I've ever seen. It works really well to separate and add length and it doesn't clump at all, though it doesn't do much for volume and it can smudge a little bit when you're first putting it on. Overall, it's a solid product, but I have drugstore buys I like better.
Jennifer T.
My favorite mascara! I'm a fan of lashes on the bolder side and this definitely gives a bold lash look. I originally sampled this through ipsy but eventually bought a full size from sephora. I do wish this had a little more staying power which is why I took away a star but it's still my favorite mascara.
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
Love this mascara♥ It's so black and for me it adds a lot of volume. It's a dramatic mascara and you don't need a lot to build it up. I usually use tarte's blush beforehand for length, and then add this one for volume and intensity. I would purchase it again, and would recommend it to all my friends.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
At first i did not like how wet this mascara applied but i let it dry about a little bit and then it worked amazingly! I used this again not that long ago and it worked great for me. The price is okay but for the quality it's worth it. I will so be buying this again when i run out of the one i have.
Jessica G.
This has always been one of my favorite mascaras to use. usually ill layer this on top of another mascara to have it more black. the volume it gives my lashes as well makes it a classic staple to my makeup bag. I like the sample sizes more so it doesn't come out too wet and stick my lashes together.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
This mascara works great to lengthen and add volume to your lashes. I would Recommend getting Urban Decay's lash primer as well because the mascara works ten times better with it. This mascara can get a bit clumpy so make sure to glide the brush against the side of the tube to remove excess product.
Meghan W.
This is hands down my most favorite mascara that I've ever used. Also, it's probably one of the mire expensive mascaras that ive used before. It lasts all day and doesn't leave black smudges around my eyes at the end of the day either. Only 4 stars though because it's a little bit hard to wash off.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.