BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This is pretty good mascara, very black and definitely adds volume and makes them longer. My only complaint is that when its brand new the brush holds a lot of product resulting in slightly clumpy lashes. I usually try to wipe as much excess product off the brush when using any mascara because I hate clumps. But this is very nice when you get the right amount it does exactly what it says so I would recommend this mascara if you want full and longer looking lashes.
Ember B.
Kissimmee, FL
I recently decided to try out the Urban Decay Perversion mascara and it was one of the best decisions. This mascara is fabulous and leaves my eyes bright and fantastic! I'm fond personally of travel size mascara so that I don't have to worry about my mascara getting old and wasting any. So for the price, you simply can't beat this stuff.
Renee H.
Vandenbrg Afb, CA
I first got this mascara as when it came in the Naked on the Run palette (like three years ago?) and have continued to buy it since then. I don't know what was so different about this mascara but it's amazing. It's a true black, gives my lashes volume and length which they lack naturally. I trust this mascara and even used it on my wedding day.
Vanessa A.
Best mascara ever! It really is the blackest mascar I have ever used. I rarely ever get clumps of at all. It goes on really smooth and lasts all day. It always makes my lashes look amazing! I would recommend this to everyone and I will buy it again and again.
Elise M.
San Diego, CA
By far the most dramatic and deeply pigmented mascara they've made. I love the texture of the mascara itself, and the effect is impressive. I am often asked if I am wearing fake lashes! Its a great value, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for dramatic but not crusty lashes.
Gabriela R.
Denton
GUYS, I used to SWEAR by Benefit's Roller Lash mascara but then I got a sample size in this mascara & it forever changed my life. I tried it and was immediately impressed. The brush on this mascara makes m lashes look so full & dark & it coats them perfectly. My little sister even tried it & fell in love with it, so I went to the store & bought a full size tube of it. This is honestly the only mascara I use now because I am in love.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I was hopeful for this mascara because I love the Perversion pencil liner. I love extremely black eyeliners and mascaras so it sounded great and the packaging was appealing. I did like how black it was but that was literally its only positive aspect. It doesn't have any hold. It does nothing in terms of curl or volume. The more coats you add the worse it gets. And it's messy and very liquid. Dislike.
Madison B.
This is definitely my holy grail mascara. It's so black, and I feel like the tube never dries out! The formula is very unique, and at first I wasn't sure about it - It's like a gel or a cream almost. It isn't dry or wet, but it gives great volume and length while still being buildable.
Julide M.
Phoenix, AZ
I was excited to try this mascara because I love the natural wands and I love Urban Decay. However, I feel that the wand is too thick and it barely gets any product on my lashes. I usually use it as my second mascara after I've applied a mascara that gives me a lot of length because the product from this thick brush will stick to that mascara and add volume. Other than that, I never use it on its own. There are much better mascaras at the drugstore than this one.
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
This is my all time favorite mascara! I have pale, short barely there lashes and this mascara seriously gives me life. It makes my lashes long and black but still keeps them separated. I have been through so many tubes of this and will always always have one extra as backup. Love it!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.