BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine M.
One of the best high end mascaras I've ever used. That takes a lot for me to say because personally I don't think high end mascara is worth the money. Mascara dries to quickly for me to spend more than $10 on it. But this is totally worth it!!! Doesn't clump. Separates my lashes, adds length and volume. Super black. I love it. Oh and it doesn't flake!! Hallelujah.
Monique C.
This mascara wins the award for being the clumsiest mascara I have ever used. The formula was dry and the product caked on the brush. There was no way to avoid clumps unless I rubbed half the product off the brush (and why would I want to waste product?!) Needless to say I won't be buying the full sized version. I could barely make it though the travel sized one
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
My all time favourite mascara. It gives my lashes super volume; I'm always asked if I'm wearing falsies when I use this! The wand is a little on the chubbier side, so I sometimes get dots of mascara on my eye shadow if I'm not careful. Doesn't smudge or transfer on me. Definitely worth the price tag in my opinion.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
My favorite mascara! Very full flexible brush that gets in and coats every lash without clumping. Give me length and volume. I use it for glam looks as well as more natural looks as you can build up the coats to be more dramatic. Thinner formula which I like, but I know some prefer a thicker formula mascara.
Jessica K.
Easley, SC
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! It can be so difficult to find something that has a good color and filler without clumping. This mascara easily lasts all day without making your eye lids feel weighed down with clumps. The color is great. However, beware! When you put it on, it take a little bit of time to dry, so don't do a lot of blinking right away or you will spread it.
Stefanie P.
This has become my all time favorite mascara. I was a little worried about the thickness of the brush as I have short lashes but I have since learned to apply in it in my favor. The color is very pigmented and make my eyes pop. Removing the mascara while showering does not leave any sticky residue as with others. I highly recommend.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I feel like this mascara gets better once it dries out a bit. At first, it can be a bit too wet and can easily overload your lashes and make them look a bit clumpy, but once it dries out a little bit, it makes your lashes look fuller. I would buy this again, but probably just the travel size version, just because that one usually isn't as wet at first than the full size.
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
One of my favorite mascaras. I got it as a sample awhile ago from Urban Decay and have continued to purchase the full size version since then! I use it everyday. It's easy to take off at night but doesn't smudge during the day. It's pricey but lasts awhile. Even my boyfriend notices whenever I wear it.
Brianna C.
This is the blackest mascara out there if you are looking for a dramatic eyelash look for your smokey eye then this is definitely the mascara you need to get it helps your lashes to look thick and full and helps cut them in full black the applicator is very thick it helps to spread out your lashes nicely
Tina L.
Lenoir, NC
Ive tried my far share of different Mascaras, this has got to the BEST one I have ever had!!! It stays on perfectly, doesn't clump up. Stays on all day. I am a full time working mom, after work I pick up my children then its off to sports. This mascara holds up until I can take it off at night. I love It!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.