BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Laura W.
I received a free sample of this when it first came out. very black in color which I love, it doesn't clump which is also great but let me tell you- you better be ready to wear that look for three days because it is nearly impossible to get off! I used baby soap and water, makeup remover, soaking my eyes, this stuff just wanted to stick. make your own mind up on whether that is a good or bad thing but I try to reach for another mascara when I can so I don't end up with raccoon eyes for days
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
This mascara is legit. It takes your lashes to a whole new level. It was easy to apply for dramatic results but can still be pretty effective for day time use and simple make up. My only thing about this is you MUST use a mascara remover to get it off. It held on like it was falling off of a cliff. Long lasting for days if you did not clean it off.
Alexis H.
Philadelphia
If I was ever going to pick a high-end mascara out of all the popular ones I've seen in Sephora these days, Perversion would be in my top 3. This baby volumizes like no other, lengthens and gives you that sultry, smudgy in a good way and sexy lash look. I'm with others on wishing there was a waterproof version, but this mascara is definitely worth the price. If only I could afford it since my travel size has run out.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
It's difficult for me to find a mascara that I like... I like them to be lengthening and volumizing and have good staying power without smudging. I also really like them to be very dark black. This one lives up to most of my expectations. It wasn't as lengthening as I had hoped but all around good product.
Kaila H.
I've been hooked since the day I started using this. This product makes my lashes look super full and bold without being too over the time. I've been using this for almost 3 years now. I've tried other mascaras since then and nothing compares. My days are usually 9am-9pm and it doesn't wear off at all, even when I cry. Definitely worth the price tag.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
This mascara was really good, but I'm not sure it's completely worth the money. It's a bit pricey for what you get. It is also a wet formula mascara, so if that's not your thing, this wouldn't work well for you. I find it was buildable but it also smudged on me. Overall I may purchase again in the future, but not right away.
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I absolutely adore this mascara! I have gone through two tubes and have a backup waiting for me! It is a very black, kind of wet formula, easy to build, doesn't flake, or smudge. This holds my curl and doesn't leave my lashes feeling heavy or make my eyes itch! I can wear this on light makeup days or build it up and get lashes that look like I'm wearing falsies. When I first worse this my husband asked me it I had on fake eyelashes! This is my holy grail mascara!
Svetlana P.
If you're looking for a lengthening mascara, this is the one for you. It does it's job well, but doesn't add crazy volume like some others (looking at you TooFaced Better Than Sex). It does curl my lashes nicely though, and I don't use an eyelash curler when I apply this one. Will definitely repurchase, and always look for ways to snag the sample size!
Robyn m.
Brimfield, IL
Absolutely my favorite mascara. The formula is really a dark black but it goes on thin so its not clumpy it looks natural but with that extra edge. Definitely worth the price and the raveing. Urban decay is such an awesome company with such great products and this is my favorite I've tried so far.
Meghan W.
This is hands down my most favorite mascara that I've ever used. Also, it's probably one of the mire expensive mascaras that ive used before. It lasts all day and doesn't leave black smudges around my eyes at the end of the day either. Only 4 stars though because it's a little bit hard to wash off.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.