BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Meghan W.
This is hands down my most favorite mascara that I've ever used. Also, it's probably one of the mire expensive mascaras that ive used before. It lasts all day and doesn't leave black smudges around my eyes at the end of the day either. Only 4 stars though because it's a little bit hard to wash off.
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
This mascara is legit. It takes your lashes to a whole new level. It was easy to apply for dramatic results but can still be pretty effective for day time use and simple make up. My only thing about this is you MUST use a mascara remover to get it off. It held on like it was falling off of a cliff. Long lasting for days if you did not clean it off.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
This mascara was really good, but I'm not sure it's completely worth the money. It's a bit pricey for what you get. It is also a wet formula mascara, so if that's not your thing, this wouldn't work well for you. I find it was buildable but it also smudged on me. Overall I may purchase again in the future, but not right away.
Cristie R.
This mascara is great. I used this for about a year along with Subversion. It was long lasting but too expensive. The packaging was pretty, but again not worth the money. I stopped purchasing and started using drug store mascara again as they work just as good if not better for a fourth of the price.
Liza L.
San Diego, CA
I love this mascara it gives good color and definition to my lashes. Its in a nice sleek black shiny tube which makes it easy to distinguish. Its easy to find in most make up stores Ulta/Sephora in both mini and full sizes ( I get the mini). It lasts for a night out but be warned its not waterproof.
Jessica G.
This has always been one of my favorite mascaras to use. usually ill layer this on top of another mascara to have it more black. the volume it gives my lashes as well makes it a classic staple to my makeup bag. I like the sample sizes more so it doesn't come out too wet and stick my lashes together.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This mascara makes my lashes the blackest black I've ever seen. It works really well to separate and add length and it doesn't clump at all, though it doesn't do much for volume and it can smudge a little bit when you're first putting it on. Overall, it's a solid product, but I have drugstore buys I like better.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I love this mascara for so many reasons. First, the applicator is really easy to use and minimizes smudging. Even though it isn't waterproof, it doesn't rub off all that easily when I sweat or throughout the day. It makes my lashes look naturally long and full. One of my favorite mascaras I've ever used!
Ashley M.
Corning, CA
THE BEST MASCARA!
I love this mascara. It's all I buy now. For years I tried many different brands trying to achieve a look I liked. I found it in urban decay, I get nice thick full lashes. It adds the perfect amount of length to my lashes as well and while I don't think it's waterproof it doesn't run in humidity or rain. I highly recommend this mascara.
Svetlana P.
If you're looking for a lengthening mascara, this is the one for you. It does it's job well, but doesn't add crazy volume like some others (looking at you TooFaced Better Than Sex). It does curl my lashes nicely though, and I don't use an eyelash curler when I apply this one. Will definitely repurchase, and always look for ways to snag the sample size!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.