BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Tina V.
Williston, FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL MASCARA!!! I am obsessed with trying every mascara that hits the shelves and once I tried Perversion, I haven't even looked at anything else! The applicator is my favorite type of applicators and it goes on nice and smooth with no clumping. I want the blackest black known and this one hit the nail on the head. It is my favorite mascara and I don't ever see myself not using it. This is a must have in every makeup bag.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
I love this mascara. I got a deluxe sample with a purchase at Ulta and let me tell you. It goes on smoothly with no clumps. It's a dark inky black, I love it. I'm going to purchase a full sized tube for sure.
Sara B.
I LOVE this mascara. It is the only one I use, and I use it daily. I bought it along with the Perversion Liquid Eyeliner, which isn't my favorite because it is hard to remove, which means if you mess up, it's not coming off easy. The mascara is my favorite because it makes my lashes long, dark, and flawless. Would recommend this product to everyone.
Kassi N.
This is such a good mascara! If you like to have long dramatic lashes, this is the mascara for you! The tube is really sleek and simple which I really like. I think that it's really easy to apply, but because of the wand you can easily overdo it and get spider leg eyelashes! A little goes a long way! Would definitely recommend!
Kayla B.
Ogden, UT
It's not a terrible mascara, but it's not great. It's extremely liquidy and goopy on my lashes. I'm not a huge fan of the brush either. It's too big for my liking.
Kyriana F.
This is easily the best mascara I have ever used. Darkening, volumizing, lengthening. It does it all. It doesn't clump, which is a big one to me. I've used other companies and they end up clumping nastily. Other mascaras aren't dramatic enough. Perversion is perfection.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Got to try this because it came in my Sephora Play box and I have to say I really liked it. My eyelashes were nice and black and it came off fairly easily with my oil-based cleanser that night. I believe that I will purchase a full tube soon. I did find that there was fallout after a few hours which I did not like.
Sarah E.
Amherst, NH
As far as high end mascaras go, this is an all time favorite. When I first bought it I hated it because like with many brand new mascaras the wand applied way too much with each stroke creating messy clumping lashes. After that first week though this mascara provided thick, long, deeply black lashes without having to apply 100 coats like I used to have to do with bargain mascaras. It is expensive but it's absolutely worth the cost.
Dominique H.
Gilbert, AZ
This mascara is pretty good and the formula is outstanding, but it does tend to clump very easily for me and after a few hours out I always notice that it's begun to slightly flake off. The wand style is nice but it doesn't work for me so I usually use a different wand for application and it's helped but the formula still flakes.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This mascara is MESSY! I used a sample size of this product and oh man, hello raccoon eyes! This product got everywhere!!! After a couple weeks of use the mascara goop came out in one big blob, it was really really gross. It did leave my eyelashes very bold and black, but it was very messy to work with.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.