BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ericah S.
Belleville, IL
I got this as a Christmas gift and I think that it's an amazing product. It lifts, separates, thickens, and lengths lashes all at the same time. However, I won't stop using my Loreal drugstore brand for this. While the results are amazing, the price is less than exciting...nonetheless, this mascara delivers!
Brittney W.
This mascara is great for building thick, smokey, voluminous lashes. I've been using this mascara for a while and notice that although it builds the lashes well, it's very runny. The formulation is very liquidy and before using it, I'm constantly having to wipe the excess product off the brush before applying to my lashes. If you are a fan of clumpy lashes, this is the perfect mascara for you!
Yvette M.
El Paso, TX
This mascara is awesome. It holds a curl after using a lash curler but it gives you a lift even without curling. It's worth the price and the sleek packaging is so cute. Definitely recommend!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I can't say enough good things about this mascara. I had always been a loyal drugstore mascara girl but my mom got me an Urban Decay gift set many years ago that came with this mascara. I knew when I first tried it that I had been missing out all those years. This lengthens, volumizes and thickens your lashes like crazy. Just try it. You won't be disappointed!
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I absolutely love this mascara. It has long lasting power but it is not waterproof. I really wish they did have a waterproof version available so I am deducting a star for that. I always have a travel one of these in my purse because it builds without clumping. It also has a wet formula with natural bristles which I love love love!
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
It was an okay mascara. It clumped up on my lashes and I had to use my brush to get them to look good. I did love how black this mascara was though and when I used it close to my lash line it made them look super full.
Kaela P.
Good, but not my favorite. What I like is that it is SO BLACK and super intense, so it makes my lashes look awesome. However, the formula is extremely wet and takes a long time to dry down. A lot of times I'll have problems with it spreading to my upper browbone or eyelid because the wet formula transfers! I don't think I would buy it again.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
I got a ...deluxe sample? of this mascara a while back and finally tried it this month - what a good mascara! Separates my lashes, lengthens, and I found I could tightline or not and look good either way. I've mostly worn it without my mascara primer, but I'll probably use one with it if I add this to my regular mascara 'squad'.
Megan J.
This product is okay. I definitely prefer my other higher end mascara. While applying this I found that it leaves a ton of fallout product over my lashes that I have to correct. So I only use it if I am in a rush and happen to pick it up. It pulls way too much product on the brush. Which is really wasteful. I wouldn't recommend this
Rachel S.
New Brighton , MN
Love this mascara! I got a trial size from ulta as a birthday gift. It goes on beautifully and gives me the full, black and long lashes i want from my mascara. BUT Omg, If i get it in my Eyes, they will water forever. It stings. As long as I am not a spaz, and I am careful, I'm so pleased with the pigmentation, consistency and overall effectiveness of this product. The perfect mascara would be this formula, but waterproof, with a wand like L'Oréals telescopic.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.